News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

If players from Montreal are moving to Champaign, wouldn't the GM as well? Also, they're still playing so they're not fired.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on July 16, 2014, 06:56:01 PM
If players from Montreal are moving to Champaign, wouldn't the GM as well? Also, they're still playing so they're not fired.

If any moves happen it'll be after the season is over.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Quote from: Domingo on July 16, 2014, 06:56:01 PM

To be fair, the news suggests that players might not move over and might go into other avenues. I assume the same could happen for the GM, if the owner wants them.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to point out that nobody has been fired...yet...unless your name rhymes with Pranchise...then you might have been.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 16, 2014, 07:31:18 PM
Just to point out that nobody has been fired...yet...unless your name rhymes with Pranchise...then you might have been.

Pranchiseo

Oh no, he was doing so well! It's okay, Pancho, you'll bounce back. All you have to do is BoLieve!

T-Bonizzle

But Pancho is the run-away favorite!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Domingo on July 16, 2014, 07:36:01 PM
Pranchiseo

Oh no, he was doing so well! It's okay, Pancho, you'll bounce back. All you have to do is BoLieve!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 16, 2014, 07:31:18 PM

But we haven't even had the trial results yet  :(
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Looks like Strike will be in court as well. Hopefully Fox doesn't die from the assault.  :'(

T-Bonizzle

Man, we're all about the felonies in the FBL this season. Next we need some hardcore acts of terrorism and a bit of grand larceny to make it complete.

T-Bonizzle

:facepalm:

Dammit TJ

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on July 16, 2014, 09:47:11 PM
Looks like Strike will be in court as well. Hopefully Fox doesn't die from the assault.  :'(

This is the season of GMs giving no fucks. I like it.

Strike

Quote from: T-Brother on July 16, 2014, 09:48:33 PM
Man, we're all about the felonies in the FBL this season. Next we need some hardcore acts of terrorism and a bit of grand larceny to make it complete.

Great idea! Nothing screams terrorism like ECOterrorism.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Brother on July 16, 2014, 09:48:46 PM
:facepalm:

Dammit TJ

Hey, the SL stole the greatest Canadian franchise in all fantasy basketball from me! Fucking Calgary had to drag me down with it.

but WOOO AMERICA! My real side can come out.

T-Bonizzle

I walked right into the terrorist thing and didn't realize till after I hit submit....