Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

And then I blamed you.

Rob

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 17, 2014, 03:20:59 AM

You need to start patting my front now as well...

Oh my fuck...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

That awkward moment where the word "amigo" IS Portuguese as well and poor Rob gets blamed for being right...

Rob

Quote from: Strike on July 17, 2014, 08:25:34 AM

That awkward moment where the word "amigo" IS Portuguese as well and poor Rob gets blamed for being right...

Haha I knew it was! I felt like purchasing a test for Jose to test his true nationality...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Just a heads up, going on leave starting today until August 5th. I'll have my labtop and phone, but my activeness will not be like usual. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

PROTECTIONS FROM SUPER LEAGUE

Remember you can protect up to 6 players from the Super League taking them at the end of the season. You don't have to protect 6, but you can only protect up to 6. You don't obviously have to protect any expiring contracts. Anyone you plan to trade you must use a protection on.

EXPANSION TEAMS

There is not going to be an expansion draft as such as they are not true expansion teams. In terms of the lottery, both the new teams will have the best chance of winning the lottery conducted by random.org.

FREE AGENCY

This year I want to do something a bit different, make it a bit more real. So...when it comes to free agency you will have up until Week 8 to future deal the players going into free agency who's representation you want to talk to after the All-Star break. You will then pitch an offer (in thread) of why they should join the team and then PM me the details of the contract you are offering (so others cannot better you so to speak) for that player. The players will then announce their decisions at some point during the rest of the season!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

Are we still free to talk to players with expiring contracts on our own teams, and get them signed and confirmed before the all star break?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Domingo on July 19, 2014, 08:25:28 AM
Are we still free to talk to players with expiring contracts on our own teams, and get them signed and confirmed before the all star break?

Of course
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

Justin... Who is Drawn?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just so I'm clear on the free agency part

1.  We talk to agent of player and state we want player and why they would fit our team prior to all star break.
2.  We pm Ian contract details
3.  Sometime after break player announces where they're going?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jon

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on July 19, 2014, 11:53:19 AM
Just so I'm clear on the free agency part

1.  We talk to agent of player and state we want player and why they would fit our team prior to all star break.
2.  We pm Ian contract details
3.  Sometime after break player announces where they're going?

Yes.

Strike

Seems with the NBL femmes coming into the league that some changes have come with it as well.

How very intriguing... #progressivewayofthinking #totally

Captain Metro

Quote from: Strike on July 19, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
Seems with the NBL femmes coming into the league that some changes have come with it as well.

How very intriguing... #progressivewayofthinking #totally

Just another reason the FBL kicks ass.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Wow, some major moves just went down.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 19, 2014, 01:07:51 PM
Wow, some major moves just went down.

Yep, you were so hated, Glue was like "Yup. Yup. Sure. Whatever" to most of my questions/requests.