News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

You make no sense...

You and Powers both ensure that I won't finish bottom unless I fall to pieces. Get it?
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Can we still negotiate with our own soon to be free agents beforehand?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 20, 2014, 04:47:40 AM
You make no sense...

You and Powers both ensure that I won't finish bottom unless I fall to pieces. Get it?

Doesn't mean you won't have any misfortune this season which is my point.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I've had plenty of misfortune but the difference is I didn't murder anyone over it
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 20, 2014, 04:57:28 AM
I've had plenty of misfortune but the difference is I didn't murder anyone over it

Except for the Diamonds chances of a title run which you essentially murdered with the Bobby Chang trade.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Still, I've not been fired from a team yet :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

The Chinese have gone from blocking the Google search engine to everything related to Google. I can no longer get on Google docs or even my email. Could someone send me some creenshots of the current FBL spreadsheet, please? I'll have to start updating a version for myself, but I need a place to start.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

Quote from: T-Brother on July 20, 2014, 04:48:23 AM
Can we still negotiate with our own soon to be free agents beforehand?

Yes.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Rob on July 20, 2014, 04:10:23 AM
Anyone else in the North West wanna take a dump on their team?

Enjoy it now, because soon I'll have to poop, an the first team I poop pn is Boise.

But I'll leave some for you.

GM Hannibal

Quote from: Kirk on July 20, 2014, 05:12:54 AM
The Chinese have gone from blocking the Google search engine to everything related to Google. I can no longer get on Google docs or even my email. Could someone send me some creenshots of the current FBL spreadsheet, please? I'll have to start updating a version for myself, but I need a place to start.

Has anyone gotten to this, yet? I'll help you out if you need me to.

Kirk

Not yet. I'd apreciate the help.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Hannibal

Quote from: Kirk on July 20, 2014, 10:30:36 AM
Not yet. I'd apreciate the help.

Cool. I have them in a .zip file, but it won't let me attach here or in a PM. Want to shoot me your e-mail or something?

Captain Metro

Quote from: Kirk on July 20, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

Do you one better mate - .xlsx attached to this post.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Talon

Losing to Jacksonville hurt, but if Rik Kluff doesnt dominate this new Center in Puerto Rico "Chitchat" I will be saddened greatly... and if Anne Hathaway out performs Terry Christie, I need to get my retirement speech ready because if I can't be the D-League team of Puerto Rico, I'm in for a rough season.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

Quote from: Talon on July 20, 2014, 01:03:46 PM
Losing to Jacksonville hurt, but if Rik Kluff doesnt dominate this new Center in Puerto Rico "Chitchat" I will be saddened greatly... and if Anne Hathaway out performs Terry Christie, I need to get my retirement speech ready because if I can't be the D-League team of Puerto Rico, I'm in for a rough season.

Word on the street is Chitchat is a balla. And Anne Hatahway has a deadly jump shot. I think you're in for a long game Talon.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors