News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gates

Quote from: Rob on July 26, 2014, 05:00:17 PM
Dream on Cory, Rob Palace is going to join Bismarck :D

Unless he really hates you for abandoning him as a child.

Cory

Yeah, seems like it...but he may be like Steven Caulker and just piss on you and leave.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

We need to have BD and his son vs. Rob and his son in a game of Horse.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Bismarck are his number 1 destination :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

They left Helmet Heed unprotected? Didn't notice that but that's a bad move. Did Nashville trade anything in that trade to New Mexico? Because that is a majorly lopsided trade.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Looks like they got a 2nd round pick for it.

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 26, 2014, 05:09:47 PM
They left Helmet Heed unprotected? Didn't notice that but that's a bad move. Did Nashville trade anything in that trade to New Mexico? Because that is a majorly lopsided trade.

Well, hes a C+ grade, but his stats are terrible....so Im throwing a feeler out there to see whats going on. I mean a bad team, but a C+ grade player should produce more than 4ppg, 5rb averages.

GM Franchise

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 26, 2014, 05:13:04 PM
Was he starting?

7th, but Rhume on Montana was C+ and a 7th and did like 10-12ppg and a few assists too.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on July 26, 2014, 05:14:26 PM
7th, but Rhume on Montana was C+ and a 7th and did like 10-12ppg and a few assists too.

Good point. In any case New Mexico is going to be a completely different team next season and is not looking in good shape at all overall.

Cory

& Nashville is looking stacked.

PG Watson C+
SG Hughes C
SF Moore B
PF
C Fisher C+

6th: Fredericks C

Already see the PG being a problem as neither will want to play off the bench, but still

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on July 26, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
& Nashville is looking stacked.

PG Watson C+
SG Hughes C
SF Moore B
PF
C Fisher C+

6th: Fredericks

Agreed. Nashville is stacked. New Mexico is the opposite. I think they have no players at the moment.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 26, 2014, 05:17:55 PM
Agreed. Nashville is stacked. New Mexico is the opposite. I think they have no players at the moment.

Unprotected =/= gone, unless they have the ( TEAM NAME HERE ) next to it, they're still technically on the roster for next year.

It's just protection from the Super League. So Cory's interest in Helmet Heed is pointless. If Helmet decides to remain in the FBL, it's with New Mexico.

GM Franchise

Ah okay, that makes sense now. Good point about Heed too since only Berry and Ginge have expiring contracts on the team.

Kirk

I'm sure you've noticed that my approach to Free Agency this season is to throw names at the wall and see which ones stick.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img