News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 28, 2014, 01:52:58 PM
All part of the game.  Adapt and adjust.  Krease should just give it up and go to the SL.  He's never going to survive in the FBL.

Especially if he plays for me...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 28, 2014, 01:52:58 PM
All part of the game.  Adapt and adjust.  Krease should just give it up and go to the SL.  He's never going to survive in the FBL.

He could make his money AND maybe win a title... he can't do both in the FBL he could win a title if he accepted the role as a second star on a team with an established GM, but he's too wild for a Gm without a super reputation.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

FRANCHISE!!!! KILL KREASE!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Hannibal

I just think it might be fun to interact with him, luckily my players have all been pretty cool. This way I get some of the fun without it screwing up my own team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on July 28, 2014, 01:56:06 PM
FRANCHISE!!!! KILL KREASE!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Just hope the owner if whatever team I end up on signs him. Lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

What teams are left for you?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Hannibal on July 28, 2014, 01:57:07 PM
I just think it might be fun to interact with him, luckily my players have all been pretty cool. This way I get some of the fun without it screwing up my own team.

Fun to interact with him means you're headed toward the Franchise Zone with that line of thinking. Go the opposite route and you'll be good to go.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 28, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
What teams are left for you?

There's 30 teams now. Plenty I haven't been on yet.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Talon

Krease is more of a "The Answer is Always 'Suck My Dick'"

I think I could've fixed him if I played it differently last season. I started off with him giving me some respect after I laid down the law for him, but I didn't follow it up because I wasn't sure where to go; in the end it worked out though since it broke the bond between player and owner, the same bond that cost my good friend GM Strike his job here in Texas when I was busy fucking up Baton Rouge.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 28, 2014, 02:01:46 PM
New Mexico? ;)

At this point anything is possible. lol

Domingo

Hope Shakers wants to stay...really don't want to battle in free agency

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Blade on July 28, 2014, 01:30:38 PM
GMs that have left have always been locked out if FA, not like it's a one time deal. They aren't technically in charge until the next season, not like they are being penalised, but they don't have an active team

But this is the first time with this system though.

Also using your technicalities of not taking over until next year the contracts don't start until next year so in theory gms taking over have say.

And out of those who left when they shouldn't, powers was a sitting duck like me and took over for a GM who was going to get fired like me.

Strike was going to get fired and not hve anything. At least now he has Powell and Howell.

GM Franchise

It also doesn't help that some of them were forced to leave by the Canada/SL storyline.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 28, 2014, 02:53:00 PM
It also doesn't help that some of them were forced to leave by the Canada/SL storyline.

Forced to leave at season's end... not before the all-star break.

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on July 28, 2014, 02:50:55 PM
But this is the first time with this system though.

Also using your technicalities of not taking over until next year the contracts don't start until next year so in theory gms taking over have say.

And out of those who left when they shouldn't, powers was a sitting duck like me and took over for a GM who was going to get fired like me.

Strike was going to get fired and not hve anything. At least now he has Powell and Howell.

If you're getting fired... thats on the GM. Usually for the team complied or something you did. In Franchise's case, it was both. In Strike's, it was the whole hitting someone with a chair. I think Strike could have saved face, but he decided to leave instead. Franchise's firing was more than warranted. As for you and Powers, that was just unfortunately part of Ian's storyline. But he didn't force either of you to leave prior to FA or prior to the season ending. And as for Tritch, he saw greener pastures elsewhere, once again, his decision.

The only one who didn't make the decision to not still have a team right now is Franchise, who was fired. And really, he's the only one who deserved such a fate so far. Everyone else made the decision to leave their team early. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors