News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Jon on August 01, 2014, 09:40:17 PM
With Big brother! :p

They watch him poop. Everywhere he goes.

T-Bonizzle

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Black Death

Leon Dreams new Lawyer ...

That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Owale's face looks like it is ready to melt off of his skull.

GM Franchise

Justin, I think Bart Finkle is signed to Glasgow.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Black Death on August 02, 2014, 02:11:03 PM
Leon Dreams new Lawyer ...

That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

If the glove does not fit. You must aquit.

Mike Powers

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If your gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on.

Oh oh oh, so a Maestro tells you to put a balm on and you do it? I tell you what this is. This is a public humiliation.

Do you know what a balm is? Have you ever seen a balm? Didn't you read the instructions?  No one can tell what a balm's gonna do. They're unpredictable!!

Kirk

Please, please, please can people stop saying "Can I speak to x please?" without following it up with why you want to speak to them. If you don't know why you want to speak to them, don't speak to them. If you do know why, let Ian know so that he can reply with more than just "yes." All you're doing is holding the game up.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Kirk on August 02, 2014, 09:30:21 PM
Please, please, please can people stop saying "Can I speak to x please?" without following it up with why you want to speak to them. If you don't know why you want to speak to them, don't speak to them. If you do know why, let Ian know so that he can reply with more than just "yes." All you're doing is holding the game up.

1 season and hes already talking like a seasoned vet! Atta boy Kirk

GM Hannibal

Seconded. Just didn't think I had the cred to bitch about it yet, lol.

Black Death

Quote from: GM Hannibal on August 02, 2014, 09:58:24 PM
Seconded. Just didn't think I had the cred to bitch about it yet, lol.

you are right in your thought , you don't have the cred yet , but hey you will get there one day . keep hope alive  ;D

Justin

Ive been preaching this for the past forever.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 02, 2014, 06:53:42 PM
Justin, I think Bart Finkle is signed to Glasgow.

Yep, he can't sign him. He'd have to trade for him.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 02, 2014, 09:56:00 PM
1 season and hes already talking like a seasoned vet! Atta boy Kirk

I learnt that lesson after my fitst week in the game, so it drives me nuts watching people who have been playing a lot longer than me still doing it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img