News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

I'm holding out from my contract with EZPN till they pay me a proper wage.  Pancho brings the funny so EZPN needs to hand me some money.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 03, 2014, 08:13:42 PM
I'm holding out from my contract with EZPN till they pay me a proper wage.  Pancho brings the funny so EZPN needs to hand me some money.

T-Bonizzle

Hey guys in the West, if you want me to pick your players for the Allstar game, send me a PM about your best player please.

Flins.

When did All Star selection become All Star delegation?

Jon

Quote from: T-Brother on August 04, 2014, 10:12:40 AM
Hey guys in the West, if you want me to pick your players for the Allstar game, send me a PM about your best player please.

No thanks.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

I get to pick the Allstar team, I get to choose the method in how I select them. If you don't like it I don't have to pick any of your players.

Rob

Bone you shouldn't select anyone from Wolves!! They suck AND blow!
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Rob is speaking my language.

There are 16 teams each with one or two allstar capable players to choose from. So omitting teams because some GMs don't want to play ball doesn't really hurt me or the allstar team. There are many players, hence is why I want some GM's opinions on their best players. If you don't want to give me your opinion, then I take that you're not interested in having your players picked. That's fine.

Talon

...at least he won't be picking the team next year?

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Flins.

I just don't see the point in it, what is there to sell? If you've been paying attention to the results it should be obvious who the in form players are, and with the west you have a pretty strong selection of players so you can build any kind of team really.

Jon

Quote from: Flins. on August 04, 2014, 12:07:13 PM
I just don't see the point in it, what is there to sell? If you've been paying attention to the results it should be obvious who the in form players are, and with the west you have a pretty strong selection of players so you can build any kind of team really.

Yep.

Quote from: Rob on August 04, 2014, 11:45:19 AM
Bone you shouldn't select anyone from Wolves!! They suck AND blow!

Not concerned with it. Doesn't hurt or help to have an all star player selected. I can use it to my advantage either way.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

We all know he's going to pick Flamio from Bismarck for the team for sure...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

At least I have players to be picked for all star. Besides, I was actually hoping Majoe would be.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

Quote from: Jon on August 04, 2014, 12:53:56 PM
Yep.

Not concerned with it. Doesn't hurt or help to have an all star player selected. I can use it to my advantage either way.

If he mentions your refusal to send any of your players to the all star game in his next press conference, it could hurt you. I don't see what the big deal is. This is the way you did it last season  but now that someone else is asking you to do it, you're being a dick about it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img