Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

4. NEVER go full Franchise.
5. Refer to rule 4.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 20, 2014, 08:34:26 PM
4. NEVER go full Franchise.
5. Refer to rule 4.

6. Don't leave Boise. Oh wait, it's too late for that right Powers?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Don't look that gift horse in the mouth. Except on one rare occasion, switching teams usually isn't a good thing.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Brother on August 20, 2014, 10:21:59 PM
Don't look that gift horse in the mouth. Except on one rare occasion, switching teams usually isn't a good thing.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Surprised it too this long for the "give rookies advice" to turn into person a takes shot at Franchise. Franchise replies in snark matter.

Happens every year.

As for advice. Don't listen to anyone. We all have alternative motives. Like making friends so you make a trade with one of us or generally helping us out. Play the game how you want to. If it works well praise you and try to copy it (see Jacksonville) if it doesn't well poke fun at you (see 85% of the ooc thread)

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 20, 2014, 10:18:07 PM
6. Don't leave Boise. Oh wait, it's too late for that right Powers?

Why did nobody warn me? Why god, why?!?

Mike Powers

Quote from: T-Brother on August 20, 2014, 10:53:23 PM

So glad I finally decided to join the FBL.  I think I'm going to draft Dennis Reigns to pair with Flash Davis!  Go Spuds!!!

T-Bonizzle

I wonder whatever happened to Flash?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Brother on August 20, 2014, 11:11:25 PM
I wonder whatever happened to Flash?

He landed in the pan.

Kirk

Last season I asked any questions I had in here. It's better to get as many answers as you can rather than relying on one person who might not have your best interests in mind when they answer.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

GM Jimmy Gooch

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Jimmy Gooch

Not much! How are you?