Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Can't wait to have a motivated Jenkins.

Also how the hell bed well isn't in the talk for Roy is beyond me

Justin

Quote from: Talon on September 06, 2014, 02:49:47 AM
I can't wait to get out of the South East division, being the last division to get results and news / being locked in is brutal.

FXBlade

Sorry for the hold up, things have been mental on my end

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on September 06, 2014, 03:29:10 AM
It has sucked, but the South West has probably been worse this season. The Squirrels were the last team to lock in almost every week.

Aliens also need to lock in.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 06, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
Aliens need to answers their questions.

Fixed.

I mean, Ken was fired for being honest about not being able to commit to a current season, I know life is life and what not, but we're looking for committed players to come in and replace Georgie when we can't fill get the currently hired ones to be committed enough right now.

Jon

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 06, 2014, 01:32:32 PM
Fixed.

I mean, Ken was fired for being honest about not being able to commit to a current season, I know life is life and what not, but we're looking for committed players to come in and replace Georgie when we can't fill get the currently hired ones to be committed enough right now.

Ken resigned from the FBL.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on September 06, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
Ken resigned from the FBL.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 23, 2014, 02:37:42 PM
He asked for a LOA till next season. No disrespect to Ken, but I kind of need more committment to the game so I "fired" him and we will look to replace him next year or if he is back he can have a pop at a vacant job.

Jon

He hasn't come back, therefore, he resigned from the FBL...

Ian fired him from Bismarck because he wasn't going to be able to finish out the seasonal commitment. That makes sense.

Rob

I'm thinking that there are possibly more teams than GMs that are able to be active enough for the game.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Quote from: Rob on September 06, 2014, 02:15:39 PM
I'm thinking that there are possibly more teams than GMs that are able to be active enough for the game.

That's probably true.

But Ian has stated that it's not in the storyline to get rid of teams right now. So we're better off trying to make the best of what we got and get better people in here that can stay at least semi-active to active.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on September 06, 2014, 01:46:44 PM
He hasn't come back, therefore, he resigned from the FBL...

Ian fired him from Bismarck because he wasn't going to be able to finish out the seasonal commitment. That makes sense.

Yet. He hasn't come back yet....THERE'S STILL HOPE DAMMIT!

Seriously, I agree, it makes sense. That's almost the point I'm making. Someone can't finish the commitment to the season and they get let go and when they can come back, they can come back. It's not like Steven has been waiting on Ian for a response, but the fact that Ian is waiting for Steven to answer his questions and Ian has been quite busy is just, we're looking for more players that can commit to this and we have players who have very questionable commitment to the game already.

Just a re-stating of my point that these new players, need to know what this game actually takes activity wise. Right now it's a post or two a week and a couple on the weekend because Ian is busy but when Ian is at his normal pace as mod, it's more than that. Ian updates at least once a day, sometimes two during the week and X amount on the weekends.

For every Hannibal, we get a Georgie and Tritch (who was scarce between posts).

Quote from: Rob on September 06, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

Agreed. I said going to 32 was maybe too much and Ian's said storyline wise, he don't want ot lose teams. He's wiling to wait for the teams to be filled before next season, which may not take long but I haven't seen many new members that are active enough AND interested not to say fuck it half way through next season to take just the one job and between Jag's status at home, Steven being MIA and I know Rebel's life has been quite busy as well, we may have to find more than just one, just in case.

Domingo

I don't mind the wait. Even last season when I was sitting out from like week 3. I couldn't wait for the new season to start, but I wasn't going to rush anyone. This is something to do, but not something that needs to be the first thing you do.

I figure the new style of not getting a post to your thread when the media questions are posted might add to it, but not much.

Jon

Welcome back Dorling!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorling

So which jobs are available? I guess I have some reading to do...