News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on September 08, 2014, 10:28:37 PM
And lastly, if you want to win and don't care about fun.

Ask TyTy and Franchise what to do, then do the opposite.

You forgot about the other 10+ GMs who've bounced around teams the past few seasons...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

Dumb question how do I pick up players off of waivers?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Krazy on September 08, 2014, 10:58:51 PM
Dumb question how do I pick up players off of waivers?

You're going to have to wait til the offseason to try and sign anyone listed as a free agent. Some people might be coming out of the super league
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Talon

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 08, 2014, 10:58:00 PM
You forgot about the other 10+ GMs who've bounced around teams the past few seasons...

But nobody says "Never go full (insert name)" of those guys.

it's always "NEVER GO FULL FRANCHISE" or "NEVER GO FULL TYTY"

We all fuck up, it's a part of the game, but only a few of us get to say they ended up killing players and coaches.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Domingo

Needing 3 players isn't that bad, Krazy. If you only had two players it still wouldn't be that bad either, but you have a pretty good core there.

Domingo

Yeah, Krazy, you can't do anything until season 16 FBL finals are over and the offseason begins.

Also, the free agents available now are players you may. It want on your team anyway.

Domingo

Quote from: Domingo on September 08, 2014, 11:06:10 PM
Yeah, Krazy, you can't do anything until season 16 FBL finals are over and the offseason begins.

Also, the free agents available now are players you may NOT want on your team anyway.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on September 08, 2014, 11:02:06 PM
But nobody says "Never go full (insert name)" of those guys.

it's always "NEVER GO FULL FRANCHISE" or "NEVER GO FULL TYTY"

We all fuck up, it's a part of the game, but only a few of us get to say they ended up killing players and coaches.

True but there's a lot of people who've been on 3+ teams in the past few seasons so my point is it's not just me or Ty.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

It maybe a new team I want to build a legacy of the former team. Granted I don't have a lot of cash but  I can make it work.

J-Reb

There are a lot of empty slots on some of those rosters for season 17.  Metro has 143 draft picks...something has to give.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on September 08, 2014, 10:52:03 PM
I have a lot of holes which isn't good.

I hear Ron Jeremy has the same problem...

Domingo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 08, 2014, 11:15:44 PM
There are a lot of empty slots on some of those rosters for season 17.  Metro has 143 draft picks...something has to give.

Looks like he only has 4 this season, Boise and Boston's first rounders which could help others get earlier picks if he doesn't use them or trade them.

Rob

Just copy whatever I did in Providence and you'll be fine
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Just for whoever edits the S17 section, I extended Vitza Jardeck's contact by 3 years for the same money :)
SixersEagles

[/center]