News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazy

Quote from: Domingo on September 18, 2014, 03:38:22 PM
Krazy, after you make your pick you need to ask for the players agent to negotiate his contract.

I will do that if I knew how also trying to figure out to get my new coach. A future idea how about like a PDF or a thread to tell new people what to do.

T-Bonizzle

DAMMIT TJ I WANTED HIM TO FALL TO THE 2ND ROUND

Domingo

That's why we're here, all you have to do is ask. Now that your thread is open,  just past that you want to speak to _________________________.

Then That person will show up.

Domingo

Krazy, that should say post, not past.

Also, look at some of the threads like Champain and New Mexico. Strike knows what he is doing so Champain would be a good example to follow since they are also a new team this season

Gates

There are also 30 threads that will lay out the basic framework for signing players and hiring coaches. You might have to read through a few pages to get to it, but they all have it at some point.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The TeeJ of Philly

First off, he was top 10, he wasn't fall out of it.

second off, don't hate me, hate the guy I replaced in Anchorage, since it was him who fucked up so bad that got me the #2 pick.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 18, 2014, 06:35:59 PM
First off, he was top 10, he wasn't fall out of it.

second off, don't hate me, hate the guy I replaced in Anchorage, since it was him who fucked up so bad that got me the #2 pick.

Actually hate Kirk since he traded that pick to TJ after I traded it to him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Everything is TJ's fault though.

Krazy

Quote from: C.J. Gates on September 18, 2014, 06:28:45 PM
There are also 30 threads that will lay out the basic framework for signing players and hiring coaches. You might have to read through a few pages to get to it, but they all have it at some point.

Yeah, it looks like the search option and looking. This might be a night time reading if I am forced being up. My left ear is acting up. Its a common thing for me since birth.

T-Bonizzle

Step 1: Find the name of the agent of the player you drafted.

Step 2: Contact the agent in your team thread. "Hey I'd like to speak to AGENT"

Step 3: Offer the agent a fair contract for his player. In your case picking #1, you should offer the max rookie contract which is 10 mil over 2 seasons

Step 4: If agent agrees to the deal, post the deal in the "Future Confirmed Deals" thread

Step 5: xzxxy

Step 6: PROFIT

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Brother on September 18, 2014, 07:47:53 PM
Everything is TJ's fault though.

Nah, I didn't GM Honolulu last year

Domingo

Also, Krazy, are you trading someone because you drafted a PG and already have two decent ones. Should have gone with a PF/C combo.

Also, you need to hire a head coach.

Krazy

I could be using it as leverage to get something that I want.