News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I don't think anyone mentioned anything in chat about your pick...

We were talking about your stupid hair, quiffy.
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Huge run on bigs.  Not enough big men in the FBL.

Krazy

Heads up people I am going to be gone pretty much the rest of the night. I will have my phone however spotty connection and drinking will be involved. Going to the sister-in-laws and she owns a donkey. Yeah, I might try to ride it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on September 19, 2014, 05:40:04 PM
Heads up people I am going to be gone pretty much the rest of the night. I will have my phone however spotty connection and drinking will be involved. Going to the sister-in-laws and she owns a donkey. Yeah, I might try to ride it.

Does your sister-in-law live in Tijuana?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

No a farm out in bumfuck nowhere.

jagilki

So.... Which one of you is Kinky Kelly?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Have I lost my mind, or have the value of draft picks plummeted this year?  People are giving up multiple 1st's, or a 1st and a 2nd for okay players.  I don't get it.  With the new rookie salary structure, I would imagine that draft picks would be even MORE valuable, not less?

Flins.

My scouting was atrocious so in terms of value for me personally the picks weren't worth much. However, seeing how many teams wanted in on the first round, I may have made a misjudgment there. Me and Kirk had agreed on the deal a while back though.

Mike Powers

Wasn't singling you out, but you were a part of the pattern.

Flins.

Aye, I know. I get your point though, there have been quite a few trades involving firsts that are surprising. We'll all have our reasons though, I'm sure! I've never had much joy out of the draft, then again, I've only had the two seasons where I could scout.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 20, 2014, 05:14:53 AM
Have I lost my mind, or have the value of draft picks plummeted this year?  People are giving up multiple 1st's, or a 1st and a 2nd for okay players.  I don't get it.  With the new rookie salary structure, I would imagine that draft picks would be even MORE valuable, not less?

Wish you had that sense of value!

Mike Powers

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 20, 2014, 05:42:38 AM
Wish you had that sense of value!

LOL, hey our deal was fair to both sides.

The one that had me scratching my head the most was Digger's. We've talked and I hope it works out for him, but I think 2 firsts for Ballz  and Chavez is way too much.

Kirk

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 20, 2014, 05:14:53 AM

Those picks were both so low down the order that I'm probably the one who got the worse end of that deal. Without even the tiny bit of detail that we used to have on the rookies and not even a single editorial about the draft, scout reports are essential and picking decent guys is going to be tough this season... particularly with everyone going after bigs. Unfortunately, my two scout reports were terrible but I couldn't keep Hull on my bench and nobody else seemed to be particularly interested in him.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

One pick was low next. The value of a future first is never assumed. Mid way through the year, it looked as if puerto Ricos pick I had would be higher up and it wasn't.

Im still waiting on to wake up and find out the pr in the rookie contacts are not real. Bat guano insane.