News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

On the spreadsheet there are a couple mistakes on the Boston side. Nathan Spots and Gary Boldeer are gone. Max Chassel came over from Calgary with me. Thanks.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 22, 2014, 02:15:59 AM
On the spreadsheet there are a couple mistakes on the Boston side. Nathan Spots and Gary Boldeer are gone. Max Chassel came over from Calgary with me. Thanks.

Done and fixed, boss.

Mike Powers

Krazy

Still waiting for my deals to confirm because I have things on the table that need to be taken care off.

Jon

Quote from: Krazy on September 22, 2014, 12:37:53 PM
Still waiting for my deals to confirm because I have things on the table that need to be taken care off.

What deals? Your team contracts?

Because those won't get complete until Ian comes back in a week or two.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Krazy

Yeah, its contracts that affect trades.

J-Reb

Looking for a few scouting reports - specifically the PF/C's.  If you'd like to trade some, send me a message...

Domingo

Quote from: Krazy on September 22, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
Yeah, its contracts that affect trades.

Ian is actually on a bit of vacation right now,  when he gets back everything will be updated and negotiations can continue.

The TeeJ of Philly

Working the kinks on a possible deal, please hold tight.

Jon

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 22, 2014, 09:16:48 PM
Working the kinks on a possible deal, please hold tight.

It's alright, TBone won't mind. I'll set him straight. None of this 24 seconds per pick nonsense. Take your time TJ ol' boy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on September 22, 2014, 09:24:40 PM
It's alright, TBone won't mind. I'll set him straight. None of this 24 seconds per pick nonsense. Take your time TJ ol' boy.

Appreciate it ol' chap.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

If my pick comes up could someone PM me? Getting a bit busier at College now and haven't been paying much attention!

Mike Powers

Dammit TJ! I was hoping Fierce would fall...and fall....then I could get him.

The TeeJ of Philly

Sweet. 2-2 in pissing someone off for taking a pick.