Hayseeds get
Chris Watson
Eddie Hughes

Venom
Lou Malone
S18 2nd Round Pick

Hondo strikes again.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Captain Metro

Good to see Krazy likes to take it up the ass ...

Is everyone who told the new guy not to trade with me happy now?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Can we put this trade to a vote?  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

How do you know that I got screwed? I do have plans up my sleeve. You may think I got screwed but I have ideas.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on September 24, 2014, 08:41:11 PM
How do you know that I got screwed? I do have plans up my sleeve. You may think I got screwed but I have ideas.

I've made some of THE WORST TRADES EVER IN FBL HISTORY and this one is on par or worse than those were.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Dorling on September 24, 2014, 03:23:08 PM
---NEWFLASH---

I hate you all.

But especially Pancho.

Don't worry, Pancho is the favorite to win the FBL Title. He'll be on par with you soon enough!

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 24, 2014, 08:43:54 PM
I've made some of THE WORST TRADES EVER IN FBL HISTORY and this one is on par or worse than those were.

^^

Cory

Wow, nice deal Hondo, and the rich get richer.

Maybe if it was a S18 1st or Fredericks rather Watson it wouldn't look AS bad, but its still a Hayseeds pick, will be bottom 10 guaranteed in any round...so no real value there.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

Hondo, raping and robbing new guys since S13.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on September 24, 2014, 08:52:28 PM
Wow, nice deal Hondo, and the rich get richer.

Maybe if it was a S18 1st or Fredericks rather Watson it wouldn't look AS bad, but its still a Hayseeds pick, will be bottom 10 guaranteed in any round...so no real value there.

The TeeJ of Philly

Wow, where were all of you nice people to help the new guy out, offer advice, tell him which of his players he should trade and which ones should he shoot someone for even asking about.

Irony tho, Hondo trapes Alex for Malone and uses his to trape Krazy.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 24, 2014, 09:11:51 PM
Wow, where were all of you nice people to help the new guy out, offer advice, tell him which of his players he should trade and which ones should he shoot someone for even asking about.

To sum it up, I tried and all attempts at communication failed...

Captain Metro

Quote from: Krazy on September 24, 2014, 08:41:11 PM

How do I know you got screwed? Because the above is a statement Franchise would make ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Captain Metro on September 24, 2014, 09:28:26 PM
How do I know you got screwed? Because the above is a statement Franchise would make ...

...five seasons ago when I won ZERO games for the sixth season in a row.