News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Hannibal

Gomer Funk got $5 million and $3 million in PR? Psh, and the report I saw on him specifically said he could be had cheap...

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Hannibal on October 03, 2014, 10:37:24 AM
Gomer Funk got $5 million and $3 million in PR? Psh, and the report I saw on him specifically said he could be had cheap...

Supply and demand
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Hannibal

That doesn't add up to me. He was a projected 2nd rounder that was scouted as being not great and a cheap signing... he gets taken 62nd overall, released to free agency by Virginia where there's a pool of undrafted players who need to sign or disappear for the season and should be open to bargain offers, and Gomer still gets that deal?

What's he supplying that's in such high demand? Granted, it's not a massive deal, and I don't mean to specifically pick on him or Zeus, I just can't believe that the prices didn't drop more on some of these guys and he's just one that stuck out. Oh well.

Gates

He's supplying a back up PG which I believe he was the last of in the draft. There are no other PGs (I believe) in the FA pool.

GM Hannibal

Quote from: C.J. Gates on October 03, 2014, 10:53:13 AM
He's supplying a back up PG which I believe he was the last of in the draft. There are no other PGs (I believe) in the FA pool.

Fair enough. I missed that detail, and recant my argument.

Gates

Quote from: GM Hannibal on October 03, 2014, 10:54:20 AM
Fair enough. I missed that detail, and recant my argument.

Even still, I'm with you...that seems like a bigger deal then he should have gotten.

J-Reb

$5m is what - 7% of the cap? That is cheap.

GM Jimmy Gooch

I am going to lock in today, so if you have a big contract for a good player you need to get rid of, i have cap space. Shoot me a message.

edit: I have draft picks, too.

Jon

Zeus, a few things...

1.) Felix Johnson is a SG, and you have him slotted in as a SF.

2.) You forgot your PR campaign's for Truck Lynch and Luke Hightower.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

I don't know why my players want so much PR. It's not as though I have a history of great PR campaigns. Last season, Cunningham had 3million worth of bad PR so now he wants 4million worth?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on October 03, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
I don't know why my players want so much PR. It's not as though I have a history of great PR campaigns. Last season, Cunningham had 3million worth of bad PR so now he wants 4million worth?

Whatever he wants, just give him John Cuntingham. Because you he's a cunt you see.

What I'm saying is Cunningham is a cunt, because he's a cunt.

Kirk

He did say he likes money and women. I could have women swooning as he walks past and finish with him swimming in pussy before the name John Cuntingham is shown on the screen.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

I think you need a big white guy with a ginger beard walk by him while he's playing, take the ball, pop it, throw him the flat ball, look at him in the eyes and say "You're a fucking cunt".

End PR. That's green in my book, so green.

GM Jimmy Gooch

Worked hardest on Sullivan, King and Walls and those were three of my worst in PR response, especially Walls. Rats. Maybe I can swing a dark green next season :) my personal goal is to win more than 4 games :)