News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

Does Ian have the Patrick Stewart facepalm pic for Krazy's thread or should someone send it to him?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Krazy

Ok, that is a little harsh

GM Franchise

Krazy, did you post the coach's deal in the future confirmed deal's thread?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

They haven't agreed to a contract yet.

GM Franchise

Going by what he said it sounded like he'd already talked to a coach earlier which is why I brought it up.

Kirk

My copy of the spreadsheet has an assistant coach on his books.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

J-Reb

Quote from: Krazy on October 06, 2014, 08:58:06 PM
DAFAQ? Why did my coach leave? He had 3 years left on his contract.

Probably because you insist on negotiating AFTER a coach has said they don't want to negotiate.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on October 06, 2014, 09:19:59 PM
Probably because you insist on negotiating AFTER a coach has said they don't want to negotiate.

^^^

Mike Powers

He's not talking about ongoing negotiations. He's talking about either Stimar or Breaker from Calgary. 

Jon

HE HAS NO COACHES!

I REPEAT!

HE HAS NO COACHES!

/DEBATE

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on October 06, 2014, 09:35:24 PM
HE HAS NO COACHES!

I REPEAT!

HE HAS NO COACHES!

/DEBATE

Me and Oswald Touche will coach for him for 500k each for 5 seasons.

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 06, 2014, 09:36:58 PM
Me and Oswald Touche will coach for him for 500k each for 5 seasons.

Would you take 25th for 4 seasons?

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Are there any coaches left over Krazy hasn't negotiated with?