News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

What is killing me is I am trying to say in my cap.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on October 06, 2014, 11:15:36 PM

And kill your rep in the process.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I heard Cappy fields is dying for a job
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on October 06, 2014, 11:49:39 PM
I heard Cappy fields is dying for a job

I laughed way more than I should have +1

Domingo

Kirk

Quote from: Krazy on October 06, 2014, 11:15:36 PM

Coach salaries come out of PR budget, not salary budget. You have plenty of PR left to have signed that contract.

Is Flips making a return to coaching?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on October 07, 2014, 12:15:41 AM
Meant 250k

Done. Sign us up, Krazy. Sign Cheese King or Cappy Fields to fill out your roster while you're at it too.

GM Hannibal

One day I'll sign online and the offseason will be over... One day.

Kirk

Krazy, did you add the contract for Michael Free to the Future Confirmed Deals thread? You need to do that otherwise the contract doesn't count.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Hannibal on October 07, 2014, 02:32:50 AM
One day I'll sign online and the offseason will be over... One day.

It will never end. NEVER!

jagilki

Going by Ians last post, I'll say, no he didn't, yet.

GM Franchise