News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

True, I just think it's something of a misrepresentation to claim that he's a touchy player off the basis of an incident where he was upset at being benched, particularly as you then lost the game he was being rested for.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Kirk

I benched almost all of my players at some point last season without any of them demanding a trade. To be fair to him though, Fredericks seemed to accept it until Barnes kicked up a fuss. We'll see how touchy he actually is soon enough.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Sgt. Josh Underpants

If anything Branco should be pissed about being left off the first lineup
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Kirk

Resting those players in Tempe is my biggest regret so far in FBL. I'd love to have seen how far I could take them in that first season if I hadn't pissed them off.

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on October 12, 2014, 11:09:59 PM
If anything Branco should be pissed about being left off the first lineup

We'll see how kind Ian is feeling.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jennifer

Someday I'll have a team without captaincy issues.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on October 12, 2014, 11:19:02 PM
Someday I'll have a team without captaincy issues.

Sweetie this pouting was cute before you got the ring ....  Now it's bitching and moaning.

#StillTeamJenTho
#FuckThatDorlingGuy
#HidemyKnife

T-Bonizzle

Did you know the great GM Dorling has invented the technology to clone?

GM Franchise

Oh look, BD confused his son...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Hannibal

What's the point of players having multiple positions if they can't actually play one of them, or is going to refuse to play one of them? There's no way for a new manager to come in and know every players entire career, so I make moves based on positions that it says people can play, and that other managers tell me they can play... and nobody on my team wants to do anything.

Owens cant play SG, Valentine wont, Powell isn't comfortable at C, but Coach Johnson said last season he thought Miller should stay at PF... now I still need a SG on my bench but dont want to ask Starr or Malroy because of how the Valentine/Konda/any-veteran-I-ever-talk-to issues.

I'm very confused as to what I should be doing.

Mike Powers

Of all the FBL storylines, the one I like the least has to be the BD/Malone thing.

Mike Powers

And Hannibal, I dunno what GM's you spoke with about Powell, but you didn't ask me....the guy who drafted him....I could've told you that C was out of the question for him. Doesn't feel comfortable there and is undersized.

#ScoutingReports

Jennifer

PF/C is the most common culprit of this type of thing, actually.

As a general rule of thumb is someone is only about 6'10 that's more or less the absolute minimum height for a centre to be effective. Guys around that size you have to bear in mind that they're a 50:50 shot of not liking the role/not fulfilling their potential at it. It's why I try to look for guys who are either listed C first, just C, or failing that are 7'0 and up.

I agree that it can be frustrating though. It had happened to me before with a couple players.

The TeeJ of Philly

The point is to have coverage at the position. He's not comfortable. Never said he wouldn't. Never said he can't. Just hes not comfortable.

Bosh can played C for the heat. LBJ can play PF.

Owens doesn't like to play Sg because he likes to have the ball in his hands. You don't need a sg on your bench your covered.

Talon

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 13, 2014, 12:14:57 PM
Of all the FBL storylines, the one I like the least has to be the BD/Malone thing.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

Forget never post when your dead tired at night

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 13, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

Why because it actually work for me the past few seasons...had little to no problems with him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"