Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazy

Wow, we lost two gms interesting.

rmzeus

I can't wait for this to start so I can get axed. Since I never pay attention and end up starting people in the wrong position aka Van Lowe - who I thought was a SF instead of a PF/C. Just counting the days for the scary Colonel to send me packing. That also will get rid of the rumors that Franchise is running 2 franchises simultaneously. LOL!

Black Death

Quote from: rmzeus on November 25, 2014, 01:50:46 AM
I can't wait for this to start so I can get axed. Since I never pay attention and end up starting people in the wrong position aka Van Lowe - who I thought was a SF instead of a PF/C. Just counting the days for the scary Colonel to send me packing. That also will get rid of the rumors that Franchise is running 2 franchises simultaneously. LOL!

Mississippi Steamers ... Black Death's  curse is alive !!!!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kirk

At least there are two jobs open to apply for once you get fired. I imagine there will be a fight to take over Texas.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay in getting back on this, only got our internet yesterday since our house move. Well, internet of any substance shall I say. Will take me sometime to get back into the swing of things I'd say so hold tight.

Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on November 26, 2014, 06:58:21 AM
Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay in getting back on this, only got our internet yesterday since our house move. Well, internet of any substance shall I say. Will take me sometime to get back into the swing of things I'd say so hold tight.

Ian

*fist bump*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can I ask why we have had 2 people quit in my absence without even a PM???
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Still trying to figure that out myself.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

This is like an episode of Unsolved Mysteries...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

I left because I have enjoyed the time off and wasn't wanting to play anymore. 

I send PM's quite often and never get a response, so I never considered sending a PM about leaving the game.  Figured better to quit and let the team autolock instead of just not posting for a while and eventually being fired or holding up the game.  Its a game, and it was fun, but I am ready to say goodbye to it.

Thanks for the hard work Ian, to everyone else, continue having fun with it.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Jimmy Gooch

Quote from: Talon on November 26, 2014, 12:48:18 PM
I left because I have enjoyed the time off and wasn't wanting to play anymore. 

I send PM's quite often and never get a response, so I never considered sending a PM about leaving the game.  Figured better to quit and let the team autolock instead of just not posting for a while and eventually being fired or holding up the game.  Its a game, and it was fun, but I am ready to say goodbye to it.

Thanks for the hard work Ian, to everyone else, continue having fun with it.

This in a nutshell. I didn't mean any disrespect. Didn't want to just disappear, I thought I was doing the right thing by resigning. Talon's resignation had nothing to do with mine. Just wanted to move on to a different hobby.

Thanks for having me.

Rob

:\

Nice way of doing it.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gates

Welcome back (in whatever capacity) Ian.

As for the two GMs that stepped down...even a quick note in OOC (I might have missed it if there was one) explaining why would have worked as well as a PM. But it's all in the past now.

jagilki

Ian, I don't want to do this publiclly, but atm I just don't care about life atm.

I sent you a PM, and while some of the situation has changed (not hunting atm) when I DO get home, most likely my internet is shut off.  Today has been a hard day for me.  I've lost the front half of my left foot, they are looking at taking my big toe on the right foot in the next few days, I have a severe infection that they are saying if it doesn't get under control I may just die, my kidneys are currently shut down and they are talking about a lifetime of diallisys.  if I' stuck in a wheelchair I can't live at home as it's simply not laid out for wheelchair access, I have no prospects for any kind of job, I have no future, and quite frankly I am sick and tired of being a failure.  I'm just tired and really want to give up at the moment, and just don't know what to do.

It's been a bad day today.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on November 26, 2014, 08:50:45 PM
Ian, I don't want to do this publiclly, but atm I just don't care about life atm.

I sent you a PM, and while some of the situation has changed (not hunting atm) when I DO get home, most likely my internet is shut off.  Today has been a hard day for me.  I've lost the front half of my left foot, they are looking at taking my big toe on the right foot in the next few days, I have a severe infection that they are saying if it doesn't get under control I may just die, my kidneys are currently shut down and they are talking about a lifetime of diallisys.  if I' stuck in a wheelchair I can't live at home as it's simply not laid out for wheelchair access, I have no prospects for any kind of job, I have no future, and quite frankly I am sick and tired of being a failure.  I'm just tired and really want to give up at the moment, and just don't know what to do.

It's been a bad day today.

Jag stay strong my brother... I been there... it not all bad man
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"