News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Suddenly the Juice are the more promising prospect of the two. Texas are fucked in that division now.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

the Juice Job is now close ...

I got it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Will your son be joining you?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 14, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Will your son be joining you?

He can't take anyone with him. He was fired.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

He could try to trade for him once he gets control of the team.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

But his son has to be on his team. Trade a second rounder for him. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

he going to be a free agent ... if I want I could sign him ... I think it would be smarter for me  stay away from him , unless I can get  him really ...really cheap
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on December 14, 2014, 11:54:03 PM
he going to be a free agent ... if I want I could sign him ... I think it would be smarter for me  stay away from him , unless I can get  him really ...really cheap

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Hondo on December 10, 2014, 06:29:43 AM
Maybe I missed it, I don't know. But what should the new path be on our banners and such?

Should be...

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Hannibal

Hey guys, I'm looking to learn a little more about training. I believe I once read that training a player is only effective in their first two seasons. Is this accurate, or no? Are Miller and Novak viable training options next season, their third training camps, or should I be getting younger players if I want my training to be meaningful?

T-Bonizzle

Short answer: we don't know

Long answer: we think we know but we really don't

Kirk

The training is most effective in the first two seasons... I think. It doesn't mean it won't help later and I think it depends on the player and your relationship.

In other words, I don't know.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Gates

Quote from: T-Mas on December 15, 2014, 11:21:17 PM
Short answer: we don't know

Long answer: we think we know but we really don't

I think this sums it up...

The TeeJ of Philly

It depends on what you're training. I trained Cordela in his third season on his conditioning since he was making the jump from sixth man to starter. I know Pancho used a training on Pablo Hurtado to fight off father time as best he could.

You best out of training by having the right coach, teaching the right attribute of the right guy. No one is going to spend time on Scott Cunningham to score, he already does that damn well, but Passing or defending, there's an option. I know metro spent two or three years on Malcolm Hayes' defense and he was averaging 2-3 steals a game in his MVP year when he was around 1 a game in years prior