News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Metro

Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2015, 10:14:54 AM
We are going to Baton Rouge together as a unit. I fear my time in Bismarck is over and I can't bare to thing about going anywhere else without you.

Is Bobby Dane to Rob, what Baldo was to Alex K? Do we have another Fisk/Griffin incident developing?

FIND OUT IN NEXT WEEKS GENERAL NEWS!

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

J-Reb

Quote from: Captain Metro on January 19, 2015, 10:23:18 AM
Is Bobby Dane to Rob, what Baldo was to Alex K? Do we have another Fisk/Griffin incident developing?

FIND OUT IN NEXT WEEKS GENERAL NEWS!

"I can't bare to be without you..."

Rob

You can take the piss if you want but I knew something like this was going to happen so I have to try my best...
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

J-Reb

Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2015, 10:38:56 AM
You can take the piss if you want but I knew something like this was going to happen so I have to try my best...

Because in all of the seasons of the FBL, something like this has worked out for the GM.....

Hondo

I'm terribly, terribly behind. Someone give me a hand here.

What is it we're supposed to be doing right now? Registering interest in FAs and all that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

It's gotta be better than getting fired
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Hondo on January 19, 2015, 11:31:07 AM

What is it we're supposed to be doing right now? Registering interest in FAs and all that.

Yes
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Hondo on January 19, 2015, 11:31:07 AM

Protections and registering interest in FA's

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Taurus

So a lot happened I see. Ummmm yeah.

Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2015, 11:32:12 AM
It's gotta be better than getting fired

Testify my brother.

GM Hannibal

I keep seeing people register interest in Nick Vinyl, and if he's available I totally want to jump on that train, Hondo lock him up long term in the first week of the season or something?

GM Hannibal

Quote from: GM Hannibal on January 19, 2015, 11:13:43 PM
I keep seeing people register interest in Nick Vinyl, and if he's available I totally want to jump on that train, but didn't Hondo lock him up long term in the first week of the season or something?

Or this, if you like making sense.

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Hannibal on January 19, 2015, 11:15:20 PM
Or this, if you like making sense.

He's still on the list and shhhhh.....
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I wondered the same thing. I knew he signed him....unless he didn't FCD it.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty