News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gravedigger on January 20, 2015, 07:34:04 PM
Agreed. I think I'll put my team down too...

So you're going to give him Ballz money?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

I'd pay him quite a bit more than Ballz.

TimBucktuo

Your gonna pay him dick... all?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gravedigger on January 20, 2015, 08:57:01 PM
I'd pay him quite a bit more than Ballz.

I know the feeling, bro.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Kirk on January 20, 2015, 08:36:12 PM
How's it unfair? He's on the updated list of Free Agents. If Ian made a mistake, he will correct it. If Hondo made a mistake, he's gotten away with it up until now but no other GM would be able to keep a player he didn't FCD a deal for without having to fight again to sign a contract. Vinyl is a player who would drastically improve my team, so I'm not going to ignore him as a free agent just to be nice to Hondo.

The right mentality right here.

Jon

I updated the spreadsheet with the Vinyl deal and I almost always wait until a contract is FCD'd before updating.

I cant say for sure if Hondo did or didn't, but I'm willing to bet he did and Ian might have missed it on accident.

Either way, it's a pretty pointless thing to argue about. Ian will make the call when he gets on next.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Captain Metro

Quote from: Krazy on January 20, 2015, 06:04:37 PM
Is there a playoff standing coming up soon. Since we are at midseason here!

Do you read others posts on these boards or just post inane dribble cause the world revolves around you?

Not trying to be a dick but its happened multiple times here and other boards on these forums.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Captain Metro

Also ... I'd like to confirm that I have no interest in Vinyl. Unlike the rest of you that are old as balls I'm going to listen to my shit digitally!

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Kirk

Quote from: Captain Metro on January 20, 2015, 09:19:32 PM
Also ... I'd like to confirm that I have no interest in Vinyl. Unlike the rest of you that are old as balls I'm going to listen to my shit digitally!

You're missing out.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

T-Bonizzle

Ian already said when he posted it he didn't update dick so I wouldn't worry about it.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on January 17, 2015, 10:21:01 PM
ROUGH GUIDE ON THOSE WHO WILL BE FREE AGENTS, SHOULD HAVE OBMITTED RETIRED PLAYERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE AGREED DEALS WITH THEIR CURRENT TEAM.

Yeah that sure looks like he said he didn't update dick

Rob

Very unfortunate to say Ian has sadly been involved in a car accident so won't be online for a few weeks. He's okay but he's apparently done his back in. Sambo has notified the MFX Facebook group so I'm sure he'll keep us updated!

If he reads this, get better soon mate!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Cheers Rob, was just going to let you guys know that play this game.  Hopefully it won't be too long but Ian will be offline for a while as he recovers.  Apparently Polish lorry drivers aren't the safest on the roads!

Will update you guys once I hear more from Ian, but I'm just leaving him be for the time being to let him recover.

Cheers.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Have you recommended any medication yet Sam?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

I'm leaving that to MDK - he's the expert!  Although a mixture of codeine and diazapam did work a treat for me.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.