News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

Hope you have a swift recovery, Ian.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Hope you're okay, Ian.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Hondo hired a hitman!!!!!

Joking aside, hope ian is ok. Fuck the polish lorry drivers, they are cunts. One hit my mums car about a year ago. He was Polish, driving on a Portuguese licence in a French lorry.  Fuckers.

Get well soon!

The TeeJ of Philly

I have no idea what a lorry is, and this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Get well soon ian. Woke up so Sam posting in the OOC and thought "hot damn, Sams playing!" Quite the swerve this morning.

FXBlade

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on January 21, 2015, 09:55:42 AM
I have no idea what a lorry is, and this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Get well soon ian. Woke up so Sam posting in the OOC and thought "hot damn, Sams playing!" Quite the swerve this morning.

A truck for you people across the pond

Justin

Quote from: Blade on January 21, 2015, 10:02:07 AM
A truck for you people across the pond

So why don't you call it a truck?

FXBlade

Because they are called Lorries

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

A truck is what kids play with.  Like a fire truck, which we actually call a fire engine.

It's complicated.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Actually a fire truck and a fire engine are 2 different things. I learned this recently.

An engine is your basic hose/pump/water type device while a truck is the kind that has the extendable hydraulic ladders on.

We tend to think of trucks being smaller than lorries in the UK. I dont think anyone here would refer to a big articulated thing as anything other than a lorry.   

Jon

Have a speedy recovery Ian. Take care.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

So A tractor trailer?

Jesus, glad he's ok.

Duckman

Quote from: Dorling on January 21, 2015, 12:03:00 PM
Actually a fire truck and a fire engine are 2 different things. I learned this recently.

An engine is your basic hose/pump/water type device while a truck is the kind that has the extendable hydraulic ladders on.

We tend to think of trucks being smaller than lorries in the UK. I dont think anyone here would refer to a big articulated thing as anything other than a lorry.   

Alright Fireman Sam...Jeez! :D
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Quote from: Duckman on January 21, 2015, 12:59:28 PM
Alright Fireman Sam...Jeez! :D

At least I learned something on my firefighting course, other than what it feels like to be in a room that is 200 degrees Celsius!

Adam Wrong

I'm more than happy to supply drugs for 1st round picks...

Just kidding...

Or am I...