News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Gentlemen its a game...lets leave the f'ing and jeffing somewhere else please.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on January 11, 2015, 11:38:10 PM
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on October 09, 2014, 08:06:39 PM
Newbie advice, first point of call...speak with your coach!

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on October 19, 2014, 01:34:37 PM
TWO NOTES

1. Answer your media questions as seen in the general news
2. After you have done that invite your coaches in to have a chat. Always speak to coaches as your first contact for the week. I am not going to repeat this.

When the man who has the sim and is in control of things says the same thing twice in the span of 10 days, you get that shit tattoo'd on your forehead for when you wake up and look in the mirror.
'

-Kanye Shrug-

GM Franchise

I think Nashville is going to join the Axis Powers.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Before any mocks Justin, it's not gonna matter if he plays an upstart team in the playoffs...WATCH OUT GREENVILLE IT HAPPENED TO ME!

¿PapaPancho?

GM Cory mocks GM Pancho ... his coach walks out on him.

GM Justin mocks GM Pancho ... his coach loses respect for him.

Awww Ian.

:grouphug:

Kirk

I see that Krazy has decided to make sure that nobody else will want to take over his team if he gets fired.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Krazy, just a friendly reminder. Make sure you post in future confirmed deals thread after hiring/promoting coaches.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

If only there was an FBL Spreadsheet that had all the agents listed for the Super League.......................

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on January 25, 2015, 11:26:05 AM
If only there was an FBL Spreadsheet that had all the agents listed for the Super League.......................

Oh well. Flips players for meeeee.

Gravedigger

When do we start pitching free agents?

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Also go by the colors:

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on January 24, 2015, 09:07:17 AM
FREE AGENCY NEWS

- GREEN MAKE A FRANCHISE PRESENTATION TO HIS AGENT IN YOUR TEAM THREAD THEN PM MOD YOUR OFFER. THIS MEANS THE FREE AGENT HAS A SERIOUS INTEREST IN JOINING YOUR TEAM SO WOWZER HIM!

- ORANGE MEANS PM MOD YOUR OFFER. THE PLAYER HAS A PASSING INTEREST IN YOUR FRANCHISE AND IS LOOKING FOR A DECENT DEAL TO JOIN.

- RED MEANS THE PLAYER ISNT INTERESTED SO DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS!

Mike Powers

Quote from: Gravedigger on January 25, 2015, 04:24:37 PM
When do we start pitching free agents?

This is basketball. No pitching here.

Cory

well im glad as like the 5-6 GM to offer deals to both coaches at the same time during the history of the game, it to blow up in my face, and the 0-2 week the follows. :D

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on January 25, 2015, 04:59:32 PM
well im glad as like the 5-6 GM to offer deals to both coaches at the same time during the history of the game, it to blow up in my face, and the 0-2 week the follows. :D

It's not that you pitched it, clearly your head coach had a problem it wasn't one on one. I guess your assistant has no issue with it.