News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on January 25, 2015, 06:22:26 PM
I am so mad about what happened that what happened in the locker stays in the locker room.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Cory on January 25, 2015, 04:59:32 PM
well im glad as like the 5-6 GM to offer deals to both coaches at the same time during the history of the game, it to blow up in my face, and the 0-2 week the follows. :D

Every time except once (when Ian gave a new GM slack as one of the last to lock into the offseason) it has made someone mad when a GM tries it. I am the original baby!

Kirk

It's just rude to talk about someone's salary in front of someone else. Of course they get upset.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jose The Law Ramon

Now that I have chance to catch up, a few questions -
1. Where can I find what assists I have available either in terms of cap space or the talent?
2. How do I find the list of talent to be scouted for the future and who my scouts are?
3. What are the dates for free agency, trading, and the draft (typically)?

TimBucktuo

Quote from: Jose The Law Ramon on January 25, 2015, 07:56:14 PM
1. Where can I find what assists I have available either in terms of cap space or the talent?
2. How do I find the list of talent to be scouted for the future and who my scouts are?

This for me too please

GM Franchise

1. You will find that out in your team thread at the end of the season.

2. You send in your scouting after you take over the team after this season and before the draft. This is also when you hire coaches.

3. All after this season ends when the playoffs are over.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

1. http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=15674.0
2. There is a PDF with the draft prospects in the General News Thread (I think). You assistant coach does the scouting.
3. For new GMs, it's after the season ends.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I thought going over the cap was a 2 million fine?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Also, the spreadsheet I've got has Dru Moore's representation as SC, which would be strange initials for Nigel Falls to have.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on January 26, 2015, 08:39:14 AM
Also, the spreadsheet I've got has Dru Moore's representation as SC, which would be strange initials for Nigel Falls to have.

Maybe he changed agents.

Quote from: Kirk on January 26, 2015, 08:34:12 AM
I thought going over the cap was a 2 million fine?

You also have to sit a player. I did that in Birmingham when the team went over the cap.

Kirk

I didn't see any announcement about switching agent and it's not exactly fair to spring the switch at this moment just to cause the most disruption. I know about sitting a player as part of the punishment, I was just surprised at the size of the fine.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

J-Reb

Quote from: Kirk on January 26, 2015, 10:06:28 AM
I didn't see any announcement about switching agent and it's not exactly fair to spring the switch at this moment just to cause the most disruption. I know about sitting a player as part of the punishment, I was just surprised at the size of the fine.

It makes sense w/ the cap going up.

Jennifer

It's NF on Nashville's PDF.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

MooreGate?

Because we always need more -Gates.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

I don't know how many times I have to state that the FBL spreadsheet isn't always 100% accurate. I am human. I do make mistakes. Hate when people get upset when they go off the spreadsheet. It's each individuals responsibility to know their own stuff. It's there as a helping guide. If you see a mistake, you can bring it to my attention and I'll be happy to fix it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors