News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on January 26, 2015, 08:22:53 PM
Losing two good players, now I am mildly mad.

You're only mildly mad over this?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 26, 2015, 08:30:43 PM
You're only mildly mad over this?

No sense in being any more mad then that.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

We've hit 1000 pages of OOC (with my browser settings anyway).

Kirk

You don't have to worry too much about the other contracts until next season, so you just need to find a way to get the agent back on side and don't piss anyone else off for the rest of the season. Losing Moore is bad for this season (losing Williams might have worked out better) but this league punishes mistakes hard, no matter how small or how new you are. Learn from it and move on.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 26, 2015, 08:35:28 PM
We've hit 1000 pages of OOC (with my browser settings anyway).

1666 on my settings.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 26, 2015, 08:35:01 PM
No sense in being any more mad then that.

Why not? He's losing some of his top players that make up the core of his team.

Kirk

They're good trade bait that could improve his squad and help build up a good number of draft picks for the expanded rosters. He's not definitely lost the two guys who still have time on their contracts anyway.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 26, 2015, 08:38:27 PM
Why not? He's losing some of his top players that make up the core of his team.

He can take solace that he's not fired... at least not yet anyway.

What's the point in being more upset. Won't get him anywhere or anything.

Kirk

Losing Fredericks and Moore frees up a lot of salary. He could trade Fisher and still have a good core with loads of space left on his salary cap. He doesn't have to trade Williams or Malone so he could get good deals for them if he chooses to do so. I think he's not in a terrible position other than the fine and those awful coaches. I'd be mad and having to rebuild the team again because of a mistake, but I wouldn't go postal about it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

I'm on 2499 pages lol...

10 posts a page
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Almost 2500 for you! Fancy!

Rob

I suppose that makes sense considering I lose concentration eas
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 26, 2015, 08:40:51 PM
He can take solace that he's not fired... at least not yet anyway.

What's the point in being more upset. Won't get him anywhere or anything.

Honestly I think he'll be fired soon anyway and being upset is what was the root cause of getting to this point.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 26, 2015, 08:58:42 PM
Honestly I think he'll be fired soon anyway and being upset is what was the root cause of getting to this point.

Unless he flips out and makes bad decisions... I think he can salvage from this.