News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 26, 2015, 09:08:36 PM
Unless he flips out and makes bad decisions... I think he can salvage from this.

I think he was fine until the last two posts. As a person regularly on the hot seat I think the way his week ended is not good for his job security.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 26, 2015, 09:14:48 PM
I think he was fine until the last two posts. As a person regularly on the hot seat I think the way his week ended is not good for his job security.

Obviously not good... but I think his job security will lie in how he acts afterwards.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 26, 2015, 09:15:36 PM
Obviously not good... but I think his job security will lie in how he acts afterwards.

Very true but it's not looking good.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

He made a quick (decent) trade to solve one problem and just needs to manage the morale of the rest of the guys. If he follows the procedure (press--->coach--->players), takes responsibility for his mistake to the press and gives a bit of a pep talk to the guys who are left, he should manage to make it to the end of the season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on January 26, 2015, 09:39:37 PM
He made a quick (decent) trade to solve one problem and just needs to manage the morale of the rest of the guys. If he follows the procedure (press--->coach--->players), takes responsibility for his mistake to the press and gives a bit of a pep talk to the guys who are left, he should manage to make it to the end of the season.

The owner is the biggest factor now.

Krazy

Sorry about not confirming the deal. Been busy real life has gotten in the way.

Jennifer

QuoteQ2. What did you think of All-Star weekend?

It's disappointing that we haven't had any Roswell players representing in the All-Star Game for quite some time but I'm happy to see the West pull away with the victory under a strong performance from Malcolm Hayes. He's having an incredible season and showed us all why at the game.

psst, steven

babic plays for you

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Steven

T-Bonizzle

...the time has come and gone for words

GM Franchise

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on January 28, 2015, 08:02:48 PM
psst, steven

babic plays for you

Not for long ... you know my PM box Steven when you want to ;)

GM Franchise

I hear Babic wants to stay in the state of New Mexico.  :D

TimBucktuo

Creed Jackson and Reggie Jones might have just scared that rumour away Mr Franchise

T-Bonizzle