Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

The streak continues!

Krazy

Ok, my team is tanking. I am not happy about it

J-Reb

Quote from: Krazy on January 29, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

You probably should get rid of some of those guys and start over... maybe trade them to me.

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on January 29, 2015, 08:05:42 PM
You probably should get rid of some of those guys and start over... maybe trade them to me.

Or me or someone else. Firesale on the horizon?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

The rest of the season is about damage control and building a team for next year... assuming Ian doesn't put you out of your misery.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Your team's morale sort of hit the shitter after you had to sit one of your players for going over PR budget. So like Kirk said, it's now about damage control. Doing the right things from here on out so you can be successful next season. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 29, 2015, 08:40:42 PM
Your team's morale sort of hit the shitter after you had to sit one of your players for going over PR budget. So like Kirk said, it's now about damage control. Doing the right things from here on out so you can be successful next season. 

That might be asking a lot since he's playing a man down especially with that man being one of his best players.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 29, 2015, 08:45:18 PM
That might be asking a lot since he's playing a man down especially with that man being one of his best players.

Maybe just to you...

GM Franchise

Kirk

He probably won't win another game this season, but that's not what damage control is about.

On a separate note, do you think that John Cunningham will take a pay cut now that Anders is outscoring him?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on January 29, 2015, 08:50:12 PM
He probably won't win another game this season, but that's not what damage control is about.

This guy gets it.

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on January 29, 2015, 08:50:12 PM
On a separate note, do you think that John Cunningham will take a pay cut now that Anders is outscoring him?

Most people don't pay cuts period... well... unless he goes to a new team in free agency.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 29, 2015, 08:50:43 PM
This guy gets it.

Still doesn't mean he can save face. If I remember correctly that owner is hungry for success. That needs to be taken into account.