News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 29, 2015, 08:52:29 PM
Still doesn't mean he can save face. If I remember correctly that owner is hungry for success. That needs to be taken into account.

The worst has already happened. As long as he does the right things... like I said... he'll be fine. If he was going to be fired off what he did, he already would have. He made a good trade in return for Dru Moore. Now he just has to make it through the season and build off his first season being a learning experience and move forward.

If it was a more experienced GM (say you or me for example), probably would have been fired. But this being his first season, probably gets some slack in his line.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 29, 2015, 08:55:18 PM
The worst has already happened. As long as he does the right things... like I said... he'll be fine. If he was going to be fired off what he did, he already would have.

We haven't had General News yet...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 29, 2015, 08:58:26 PM
We haven't had General News yet...

He is in the red at 5 in the FREE AGENTS COACHES thread. That was updated by Ian yesterday.

That doesn't scream to me he's going to fired.

Krazy

Too everyone I am not axing any of my players so don't even try with the trades.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 29, 2015, 09:01:10 PM
He is in the red at 5 in the FREE AGENTS COACHES thread. That was updated by Ian yesterday.

That doesn't scream to me he's going to fired.

I have the opposite opinion.

Quote from: Krazy on January 29, 2015, 09:04:32 PM
Too everyone I am not axing any of my players so don't even try with the trades.

You getting bombarded with PMs? lol
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Captain Metro

I understand not axing them ... but what are your thoughts on gasoline! </Franchise>

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Kirk

All of your remaining players are going into the last year of their contracts next season. Most of them will not want to play for you after that. You have got to start restructuring your team this season or you will have to sign 12 new players next season. I know you've got good players that you don't want to lose... but you are going to lose them. Trading them will at least get you something in return.

(I haven't offered a trade)
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Talon

Don't tell him to trade his guys, how am I supposed to want to get the job if he trades everyone before being fired?!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

¿PapaPancho?

* PapaPancho fist pumps

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just before everyone panics I still have some updating to do on future deals thread as I know its not all in there, but I have a physio appointment this afternoon for my back so will have to wait till I am...back!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kirk

It seems I didn't do my homework. What's wrong with Wright?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

¿PapaPancho?

Well there was that time he pulled his dick out to celebrate beating the Puerto Rico Waves in the playoffs.  But if his antics have grown since then that is something that could not have been fore seen.

GM Franchise

Wow...by far my best free agency ever.

Kirk

Quote from: PapaPancho on January 30, 2015, 08:09:26 AM
Well there was that time he pulled his dick out to celebrate beating the Puerto Rico Waves in the playoffs.  But if his antics have grown since then that is something that could not have been fore seen.

That's not so bad as long as he gets me the victory in the first place. If I get to the playoffs and the beat the Waves, I might go out on the court and join him in the celebration.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

MOWA.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats Franchy.