News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Krazy on February 01, 2015, 02:25:32 PM
What really got me mad was I was cornered into blowing the cap and being forced hiring a moron for a coach. Personally my removal was injustice.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 01, 2015, 08:02:46 PM
I think Coplex will play the part of McCray just fine.

We'll see if that happens.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 01, 2015, 08:29:50 PM
and it will be interesting.

Not really. For interesting check the Birminghsm thread for Shaw's response.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Question;

the rule about dealing with SL players in the 'offseason' which Ian then indicated that its the 'pre-season' does that mean it'll be in next seasons PR budget that we can work with, or with the one that we have this season?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Mike Powers

He is better off without Shaw. But the "fans want a resignation" stuff is unfortunate.

GM Franchise

I agree especially with the team having a 7-3 record.

T-Bonizzle

Well he made the mistake by going after Shaw in the first place so...

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 01, 2015, 05:57:13 PM
IN MEMORIAM

THE SOUTH EAST'S DIGNITY IN SEASON 17: Tampa's a great team. Deep, balanced, well coached. That's how you can describe Tampa. Same could be said for Puerto Rico, but the rest that division, holy Ferndale. Mississippi which started with yet another "You brought me here but won't play me where I play?" situation with Felix Johnson (whose signing was a good reason I named Mississippi a loser in free agency last year). Then Jacksonville who could have continued to build on its solid first year before GM Gooch quit. GM Taurus failed to put together a team for another year, and then GM Krazy....nuff said.

Guess I need to add to this...

Gates

Quote from: Cory on February 02, 2015, 10:22:33 PM
Question;

the rule about dealing with SL players in the 'offseason' which Ian then indicated that its the 'pre-season' does that mean it'll be in next seasons PR budget that we can work with, or with the one that we have this season?

I assume that Ian means after the playoffs, which would kick into next seasons PR budget because you'd be working with next seasons rosters throughout the off season/pre season.

GM Franchise

Cory

Quote from: Gates on February 02, 2015, 10:45:48 PM
I assume that Ian means after the playoffs, which would kick into next seasons PR budget because you'd be working with next seasons rosters throughout the off season/pre season.

yeah thats what I figured.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 02, 2015, 10:38:57 PM
He is better off without Shaw. But the "fans want a resignation" stuff is unfortunate.

He has managed to lose 3 coaches in the space of a few weeks. The big red self destruct button has had a lot of loving this season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on February 02, 2015, 11:34:28 PM
He has managed to lose 3 coaches in the space of a few weeks. The big red self destruct button has had a lot of loving this season.

This is very true.