Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Jon on February 07, 2015, 07:34:23 PM
Oh damn...

Yep, that was going to be my sign that it was finally time to change scenery.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 07, 2015, 07:36:39 PM
No, from when the season began. The lower the number in the red the hotter the hot seat is.

Nah, providence was once a red 5 the last time ian updated his team.

I know the what the number is the color is which direction it changed.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 07, 2015, 07:46:15 PM
Nah, providence was once a red 5 the last time ian updated his team.

I know the what the number is the color is which direction it changed.

The number changes based on performance from when the season started which is what I said in my last post. They have a shot at the playoffs since then so the number moved from red 5 to green 6.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

I don't think the number is as important as the color. You've got some red 8's in there, and normally I would say 8 is a relatively safe number.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gates on February 07, 2015, 07:53:58 PM
I don't think the number is as important as the color. You've got some red 8's in there, and normally I would say 8 is a relatively safe number.

Higher the number the safer you are unless you really mess things up.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Red is down from last update. Green is up from last update. White is no change from last update.

Taurus

Of course sometimes shit can just happen and the owner straight up fires you. So I think the numbers of more of a rough estimate.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on February 07, 2015, 07:56:07 PM
Red is down from last update. Green is up from last update. White is no change from last update.

This is correct.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Steven

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 07, 2015, 07:25:45 PM
Roswell, Morgantown, Reno, and Portsmouth are the only reds.

It's a good thing Madame barely remembers there is a basketball team in Roswell. In this instance anyway.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to note I mentioned earlier about total turnovers being included in box scores, I forgot to take out the turnovers in the New Mexico game processed, none were created via steal in their game with San Diego.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also anyone who has stats now in their thread, please continue as normal in terms of press conferences no need to thank PR ladies and such, just go straight to the press once unlocked.

Thanks to Franchise and Jon for their end of season donations to the FBL pot.

Justin

28 game season. I like.

GM Franchise

I like that and the draft lottery system as well.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 08, 2015, 02:03:38 PM
I like that and the draft lottery system as well.

Its always how I have done the draft lottery system, just wanted to make it clear to folks how I do it.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Who do we still need to lock in
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.