News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Best. Application. Ever.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to let you know I am going away for 4 night starting tomorrow evening so really this is my last night till next weekend. I can use MFX, but cant update anything like FBL in this time period.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 08, 2015, 06:22:25 PM
Just to let you know I am going away for 4 night starting tomorrow evening so really this is my last night till next weekend. I can use MFX, but cant update anything like FBL in this time period.

So, what you're saying is - let's get the playoffs done tonight?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: J-Reb on February 08, 2015, 06:28:21 PM
So, what you're saying is - let's get the playoffs done tonight?

shhhhh, if you listen closest, you can hear the millions....AND MILLIONS....chanting The Teej's favorite phrase.....

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well if the guys got a move on I could:

Finalize the stats for the season
Give you the results of the lottery draft
Allow folks who are going into the playoffs etc to carry on our if their out lock out for the offseason
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 08, 2015, 06:30:55 PM
Well if the guys got a move on I could:

Finalize the stats for the season
Give you the results of the lottery draft
Allow folks who are going into the playoffs etc to carry on our if their out lock out for the offseason

On behalf of GM Hannibal... I answer all of his questions the same.

"I'm only here so I won't get fired"

Same with Domingo

GM Franchise

jagilki

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 08, 2015, 06:30:03 PM
shhhhh, if you listen closest, you can hear the millions....AND MILLIONS....chanting The Teej's favorite phrase.....

I can't hear anything in my closet except Fnord and Midas.

GM Franchise

I think we need that chant now, TJ.  :)

The TeeJ of Philly

Nobody, and The TeeJ means NOOOOOOBODY, tells The TeeJ when to chant....

AU-TO-LOCK!

AU-TO-LOCK!

AU-TO-LOCK!

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 08, 2015, 07:10:58 PM
Nobody, and The TeeJ means NOOOOOOBODY, tells The TeeJ when to chant....

AU-TO-LOCK!

AU-TO-LOCK!

AU-TO-LOCK!

^^^

The TeeJ of Philly