News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 13, 2015, 06:34:16 AM
Anyone seen Hannibal about?

He has signed in to the site multiple times. Most recently on February 11, 2015, 01:12:11 PM

Not sure why he hasn't responded to his team thread.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jon on February 13, 2015, 06:35:13 AM
He has signed in to the site multiple times. Most recently on February 11, 2015, 01:12:11 PM

Not sure why he hasn't responded to his team thread.

I'll send him a PM, cheers for the info Jon, should be ready to finish off a great season again soon!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

One thing not mentioned is Babic was 6th man of the year rest awards info is covered in the news articles

Captain Metro

Ian - is it same protocol as last year for playoff teams with the bye? I'm going to be out tonight and tomorrow so don't want to slow down the game for others if it can be at all avoided.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Kirk

"Wolf" is the singular form of the word "wolves" right?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Gravedigger

Mike Powers

Quote from: Kirk on February 13, 2015, 10:33:39 PM
4. What did you make of the news story concerning your team?

You just need to look at the stats to see that Yablo is right. I'm sure he'll be inside Scott Cunningham again multiple times when they face off against each other in playoffs.

:o :o :o :o :o

Kirk

Hopefully that's Scott's reaction as well.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Fifty Shades of Yabla?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Having a hard time finding the award winners, fellas.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Hondo on February 14, 2015, 08:53:33 AM
Having a hard time finding the award winners, fellas.

Spread out through the gen news.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Panic in Kentucky, the Seeds didn't Rofflestomp everybody, WHAT IS GOING ON?