Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

J-Reb

Quote from: Talon on February 16, 2015, 11:31:26 AM
Rebel liked giving away defensive players for nothing...

I got Brian Holmes for literally nothing.

I needed to clear Lucic's cap and needed Holmes roster spot.

¿PapaPancho?

Ummm Digger you don't get to scout.  Said so in your Seattle write up.

GM Franchise

It might be Fine Time again...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Quote from: PapaPancho? on February 16, 2015, 03:14:22 PM
Ummm Digger you don't get to scout.  Said so in your Seattle write up.

It doesn't say I can't... it says Brage won't.

To me that says I just wasted 2 million PR on nothing if it goes through, not a fine...

GM Franchise

Nevermind. And you still have 1 million left to scout I think.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Yeah, and no one to scout so I'd be wasting more money if I use it.....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just giving you all a heads up to keep an eye out for it but I'm working on a comprehensive fbl tracker. Currently working on players careers as far as teams and grades go. Will be working on season and overall stats later
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on February 16, 2015, 05:02:32 PM
Just giving you all a heads up to keep an eye out for it but I'm working on a comprehensive fbl tracker. Currently working on players careers as far as teams and grades go. Will be working on season and overall stats later

This is going to be awesome once you finish it.  :)

GM Franchise

Prediction time: Who takes over Greenville?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Personally, I think we are going to have a major look at the GMs next season. Jose Ramon has been quite quiet, not sure where Hannibal is and thus meaning Brad might also be out as well. So before we worry about Kirk's replacement, we better make sure we have enough players playing full stop.

#gorecruit
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Perhaps a GM roll call might be in order.

jagilki

Although my passion isn't extremely high, it's workable.  If I'm needed I can jump in.  Just don't want to take a spot from somebody who wants it more.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on February 16, 2015, 07:20:38 PM
Although my passion isn't extremely high, it's workable.  If I'm needed I can jump in.  Just don't want to take a spot from somebody who wants it more.

Awesome  :)