News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Ok for some reason I can't get any of the season 10 PDFs to download
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on February 16, 2015, 10:53:11 PM
Ok for some reason I can't get any of the season 10 PDFs to download

That might've been the season the server migrated.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

the one Jon gave me for Mississippi worked fine for me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

and its also just the pre season roster sheet.  The post season stats work fine
You Are Game Will Evolve

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on February 16, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
and its also just the pre season roster sheet.  The post season stats work fine

The ones on here don't work. If someone saved the PDFs they work fine. Like I said I think there was something with the forums during that season, a server migration or something, that caused that issue.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Well if anyone has the following season 10 PDFS it would greatly help
Roswell
Pittsburgh
Montana
Tampa Bay
Anchorage
Virginia
Boise
Boston
Las Vegas
Texas
Kentucky
Seattle
Hollywood
Puerto Rico
Wyoming
You Are Game Will Evolve

Gates

I think Jon can hook you up with most of them (he sent them to me at one point). If not, I might have them on my old computer, would just need to hook it up to double check though.

Gates

Also: With Jag coming back (assuming he is) we need what, 1-2 more GMs to make sure everythings active?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Gates on February 16, 2015, 11:22:40 PM
I think Jon can hook you up with most of them (he sent them to me at one point). If not, I might have them on my old computer, would just need to hook it up to double check though.

whatever you guys can get me would be great honestly off the main roster sheet I just need their grade for the season, I used the stats page to at least fill in who was playing at the time
You Are Game Will Evolve

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gates on February 16, 2015, 11:23:38 PM
Also: With Jag coming back (assuming he is) we need what, 1-2 more GMs to make sure everythings active?

Yeah sounds like that's accurate.

Captain Metro

I wouldn't be so quick to count Hannibal out. In talking to him he was committed and had said Brad was just waiting to actually get control of his team so he could do things.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Jose Ramon is also on the AWOL list too.

Gates

Quote from: Captain Metro on February 16, 2015, 11:37:11 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to count Hannibal out. In talking to him he was committed and had said Brad was just waiting to actually get control of his team so he could do things.

I think the only reason there's question is because his team got auto locked two straight times.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gates on February 16, 2015, 11:47:59 PM
I think the only reason there's question is because his team got auto locked two straight times.

^^^

Strike

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on February 16, 2015, 11:03:28 PM
Well if anyone has the following season 10 PDFS it would greatly help
Roswell
Pittsburgh
Montana
Tampa Bay
Anchorage
Virginia
Boise
Boston
Las Vegas