News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Prediction time. Which two teams will make the FBL Finals?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

Aces and Blades again...

and the same result as the season 13 finals, even without Dorling.

..but I want to see my two good friends Jon and Pancho battle for the 'ship!

#Wolfpac!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

¿PapaPancho?

I'm in the playoffs?  Haven't even noticed >.>

GM Franchise

Blades vs. Blade, an all blade finals.

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am currently working on putting together a mini guide to teams histories and characters in the FBL universe and could use some help volunteer wise. If anyone would like to note a special trait (like say Conrod Class always saying ...smart basketball) about anyone on the list here:

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=15674.0

that would be great, specifially looking FBL universe characters and storylines they have been in. In terms of the owners/pr/docs maybe an action they constantly do.

Further to this any specific news stories which became "Gates" so to speak would be awesome to include. I don't want a ton of stuff posted in the OOC thread so if people want to volunteer to tackle certain things and go from there it would be great. I need this to develop quite rapidly over the next week or so.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Commissioner Trumps - Without a doubt the man with the biggest heart for forgiving murderers, kidnappers, and overall terrible people, (mainly GM Franchise) and allowing them to still earn a paycheck.

Dean Pressed - If not giving a fuck was an Olympic sport, Dean would be a gold medalist every time, but he wouldn't give a fuck. That's how many fucks he doesn't give.

Paul Ling Sr. - overall cockbag for stealing Montreal from the FBL, overall savior for stealing Calgary from the FBL.

(More serious ones to come possibly)

Jon

Always cracks me up to see the effort put into press questions after people lose lol

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

I mostly play from my phone so its easier to be short and sweet.

Krazy

Quote from: Jon on February 22, 2015, 11:23:57 AM
Always cracks me up to see the effort put into press questions after people lose lol

I wasn't happy when I was on my losing skid.

Strike

Quote from: Krazy on February 22, 2015, 02:58:06 PM
I wasn't happy when I was on my losing skid.

Do you ever not talk about yourself?

GM Franchise

Adam Wrong

Gravedigger

jagilki

And that's when Franchises mom came in and tripped over my massive penis.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Still need a GM for Texas...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'