News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 23, 2015, 08:43:17 PM
Hey could someone do me a solid and keep a track of the major trades so if we do an audio show in the nearfuture we can discuss the impact of them. I wont be recording the trades this end just moving data around.

Jon, TJ and I are keeping track of it on the unofficial spreadsheet as well, so no worries.

And if you want to do the audio show as well, willing to help on that front too.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cheers lads. Seeing as its 1.45am I am off to bed. Enjoy throwing away your Season 19 futures thinking of today rather than tomorrow in my absence :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 23, 2015, 08:47:00 PM
Cheers lads. Seeing as its 1.45am I am off to bed. Enjoy throwing away your Season 19 futures thinking of today rather than tomorrow in my absence :)

Watch it all happen tomorrow instead of tonight just because you warned everybody. >_>

Mike Powers

To those who update the spreadsheet.....Jean Le Fleur and Sven Golson are not on Boston any more. Thanks.

Jon

Krazy... you're up in the draft yoseph!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

My you've all been busy little bees

Krazy

Quote from: Jon on February 23, 2015, 10:12:17 PM
Krazy... you're up in the draft yoseph!

Give me a moment, I have been doing other things. Will this be in a chat or a thread? Sorry, been doing work.

Strike

Quote from: Krazy on February 23, 2015, 10:29:34 PM
Give me a moment, I have been doing other things. Will this be in a chat or a thread? Sorry, been doing work.

Season 18 draft thread. Should be on the second page of the boards.

Talon

Quote from: Krazy on February 23, 2015, 10:29:34 PM

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=21245.0

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Krazy

Thanks guys forgot draft was today.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Krazy on February 23, 2015, 10:32:51 PM
Thanks guys forgot draft was today.

As long as you don't forget that tomorrow is buy everyone a six pack day it's all good.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Krazy

At the pace this is going I will be at work when its my turn to draft. I work till 6pm CST and trying to post my phone will be  bad idea because my dept heads is in the office this week.

Talon

Quote from: Krazy on February 23, 2015, 10:36:18 PM
At the pace this is going I will be at work when its my turn to draft. I work till 6pm CST and trying to post my phone will be  bad idea because my dept heads is in the office this week.

You usually get at least 24 hours to do your pick, you'll be fine man, just give it a glance when you have free time.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on February 23, 2015, 10:36:18 PM

Send proxies to someone.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

I AM NOT IN THE DRAFT, HAVE NO INTENTION ON GETTING BACK INTO THE DRAFT, I CAN PROXY FOR ANYONE IF NEEDED

GM of the Queen City Conquerors