News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravedigger

If I'd had the chance to do the Sampson/Howard deal earlier I would have kept pick.

Gravedigger

The other aspect is that I haven't actually put together a bench yet.... Been on the road since Wednesday and missed the beginning of free agency. A few of my targets signed before I even started.

T-Bonizzle

Well, there is international scouting and there is waiting for guys to fall out of the draft because so many GMs went the international scouting route...

Gravedigger

I have a few ideas. Two draft picks left, plus some PR for transfers.

jagilki

Quote from: Reya Serra on February 28, 2015, 07:02:00 PM
The Greenville Bulldogs sign Con Manu to the following:

2 Year Contract
2 Million Per Season

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 28, 2015, 07:48:28 PM
Boston signs Con Manu - 2 years, $4 million dollar deal

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

So Con Manu pulled off his first con already? Awesome.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

*sigh*

Reya is my personal FBL cock blocker.

Adam Wrong

Thank you Justin for helping with advice tonight while on my phone and unable to read shoutbox.

Thank you to strike as well for his continued advice

Justin

Quote from: Adam Wrong on February 28, 2015, 08:17:28 PM
Thank you Justin for helping with advice tonight while on my phone and unable to read shoutbox.

Thank you to strike as well for his continued advice

No problem.  Sorry for being short in the PM I was on my phone as well

Jennifer

So FBL just surpassed mafia as the most-posted board on MFX...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Quote from: Jennifer on February 28, 2015, 09:59:37 PM
So FBL just surpassed mafia as the most-posted board on MFX...

Yep, happened a few days ago.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

Do we get prizes for making this happen?

Taurus

Gravedigger

Are there multiple free agent lists? I keep seeing names being signed that I don't see as FAs on the spreadsheet.