News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on March 14, 2015, 12:09:43 PM
That was a different FBL, like Rebel said, it's a new one with a deeper bench, where you could win a title going 6 deep. It's also a league with more injuries to come. You need depth. Teams are going to find that out this year.

Not really.

x it by 2 and you have the same salary cap.

Yeah the injuries will be different, but still the same ideas with the top players.  Still the same amount of 'GAP' room

Gravedigger

I think I side with Teej on this one...

I thought my bench was on the weak side, but it looks like the '85-86 Celtics compared to Virginia....

FXBlade

Quote from: Gravedigger on March 14, 2015, 12:53:34 PM
I think I side with Teej on this one...

I thought my bench was on the weak side, but it looks like the '85-86 Celtics compared to Virginia....

My bench is just as weak as that then

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: #ItsBlade on March 14, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

STOP SPOILING MY EDITORIAL!!!! :P

GM Franchise

My team's not the best but I do like the bench mainly due to the injury factor. I think it'll be a big factor this season kind of like how the NBA has been this year with all the star players that have been getting hurt.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

The TeeJ of Philly

I'm waiting for a couple more teams to lock in (or at least put their teams a bit more together). It's almost done.

Gravedigger

Quote from: #ItsBlade on March 14, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

Your bench looks quite a bit better than Virginia to me, plus your starting lineup is really good.

Adam Wrong

Virginia has a cracking starting 5...

the bench doesn't have much of anything outside of that and an injury to one player could lead to a terrible season.

Vegas on the other hand have something to bring in should somebody get injured...

GM Franchise

Vegas' bench looks like filet mignon compared to Virginia's bench.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 14, 2015, 01:33:27 PM
Vegas' bench looks like filet mignon compared to Virginia's bench.

My bench looks like Filet Mignon compared to Virginia's starting 5!

Oh, I went there!!

and TJ, what Editorial?  can I spoil it some more?

Krazy

Sorry, been busy with my job and taking care of personal crap. I will have everything done this weekend.

¿PapaPancho?

* ¿PapaPancho? goes back to rosterbating

Mike Powers

The TeeJ of Philly

I'm going to sum up the entire season 18 in one picture