Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 15, 2015, 06:37:30 AM
Krazy you need to start future dealing stuff properly. I had no future deal for Rankine and you still havent pm'd me where you want to spend your regional scouting

Also, Raja is named on Seattle who locked in as well as Birmingham...so you need two players...not one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Man, lots of inactive GMs this go around, eh?

Come on fella's... let gooooooo!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

I think somebody needs to remove Raja from Birmingham to avoid confusing Krazy into thinking his team is nearly done...

The TeeJ of Philly

Jon

Adam Wrong

Me and TimBuckToo

Active Newbie GMs

:D

Steven

So this is what it was like when I was barely active... yikes, many apologies.

Krazy

Well, since I found out I am getting laid off at the end of the month I will be home more so I will be online more.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gravedigger

Adam Wrong

I just wanna get started!

Steven

Quote from: Krazy on March 22, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
Well, since I found out I am getting laid off at the end of the month I will be home more so I will be online more.

No matter the situation here, it sucks that you were laid off. Hopefully you find something for work soon or the lay off is something that won't last long.

Jon

Quote from: Steven on March 22, 2015, 05:37:33 PM
No matter the situation here, it sucks that you were laid off. Hopefully you find something for work soon or the lay off is something that won't last long.

I echo this as well.

TimBucktuo

Quote from: Steven on March 22, 2015, 05:37:33 PM