News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Cory in Kentucky and Franchise in Texas. Good grief. The twilight zone is upon us.

Cory

I was actually considering trying to go back to Texas seeing if my FBL "career" could go full circle....would need Dave Chart to return tho.....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: J-Reb on June 01, 2015, 03:51:14 PM
Cory in Kentucky and Franchise in Texas. Good grief. The twilight zone is upon us.

Maybe this IS the year i win it all.

Quote from: Cory on June 01, 2015, 03:30:23 PM
True, but gotta keep my big 3 from Morgantown.........that being said Watson is a better shooter than passer so could be an AI type two guard....but on the trade block.

Last year i was dying for a starting PG and now both Watson AND King are on the block? Fuck you guys.

Jon

NOOOOO!

I LIKED THE JUICE!!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gates

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on June 01, 2015, 03:56:34 PM
Maybe this IS the year i win it all.

Even in the Twilight Zone that's a ridiculous statement.

Jennifer

It with a slightly racist and heavy heart the Mississippi Steamers announce the team will fold into administration at the conclusion of this season...

LOL

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Gates on June 01, 2015, 03:58:59 PM
Even in the Twilight Zone that's a ridiculous statement.

Gates .... your going down this week! !

Probably not with the injury to Drury but it will be close!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to clarify...8 teams will leave the league this season...

CONFIRMED:

Mississippi Steamers
Jacksonville Juice
Morgantown Flyers
Portsmouth Defenders

Tempe Flying Squirrels
San Diego Seagulls
New Mexico Vigilantes
Colorado Hooks

I think its now only fair to make this apparent...other storylines will develop in reference to other "under threat" teams.

Current vacancies...

Virginia Colonials
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right following on from this we obviously have some GMs who are jobless...I think this will make the game more interesting as well as it now MEANS something to have a GM job here in the FBL and not me running around scouring for people to sign up.

I do appreciate that means some folks will be left out, so what I am saying is of the current GM crop (employed) if you are not committed to the game don't feel like you have to follow through for the sake of it. We got guys waiting in the wings who would like a shot.

Cheers
Ian

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on June 01, 2015, 03:51:14 PM

I told ya'll it was The Twilight Zone. Me in Texas is definitely coming full circle.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on June 01, 2015, 03:55:50 PM
I was actually considering trying to go back to Texas seeing if my FBL "career" could go full circle....would need Dave Chart to return tho.....

If I had James Cross in Texas I'd be saying the same thing.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Don't know how the draft picks work with the Aces getting two picks that don't exist anymore

Cory

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 01, 2015, 04:06:27 PM
Right following on from this we obviously have some GMs who are jobless...I think this will make the game more interesting as well as it now MEANS something to have a GM job here in the FBL and not me running around scouring for people to sign up.

I do appreciate that means some folks will be left out, so what I am saying is of the current GM crop (employed) if you are not committed to the game don't feel like you have to follow through for the sake of it. We got guys waiting in the wings who would like a shot.

Cheers
Ian

Makes the game that much more interesting too, another positive element to the game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 01, 2015, 04:06:27 PM

Cheers
Ian

It puts an actual value on being a good GM and takes out the possibility that if you fuck up you can just move onto the next team.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on June 01, 2015, 04:20:18 PM
Don't know how the draft picks work with the Aces getting two picks that don't exist anymore

Good to see someone poised this question...basically it means fuck all now the team isnt in the game. Though with my "IC" GM hat on, I obviously had to have the GM vying for those picks...as he/she wouldnt know what was going on with the other franchises closing.