News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Michael George snubbed from rookie of the year voting?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Justin on August 03, 2015, 12:54:18 PM
Michael George snubbed from rookie of the year voting?

Him and Jayden Doyle both.

¿PapaPancho?

You want to add somebody you got to take somebody off

Also what be they stats?

TimBucktuo

Is there a standings anywhere?

Adam Wrong

Armin Otto and Cheech Ramon missed off of Rookie as well

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on August 03, 2015, 01:06:19 PM
You want to add somebody you got to take somebody off

Also what be they stats?

Justin

The TeeJ of Philly

TimBucktuo

I am thanking you teej

Strike

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 03, 2015, 12:47:47 PM
Touché. Also,

CORDELA FOR MVP! THE KINDEST BRAZILIAN SUPERSTAR BASKETBALL PLAYER IN FBL HISTORY!

Not even gonna lie.

Outside of Hemlin and Barnes? He in dat TOP3 fo' me.

(also 2nd in my All-FBL PG voting because again, Hemlin)

#VaiCordela

P.S. As for Michael George...somebody cue up "Careless Whisper" for Justin. <_<

T-Bonizzle

Except your guy winning awards means you gotta pay em more. Yep so upset my guys are only up for all FBL...

Jennifer

I mean really if you wanna talk about someone being left off the ballot, how about Alton Preps being behind Fuller when he outperformed him in every department except steals.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 03, 2015, 01:55:28 PM
I mean really if you wanna talk about someone being left off the ballot, how about Alton Preps being behind Fuller when he outperformed him in every department except steals.

So, what you're saying is that he shoulda Prepped himself for disappointment. >_>

Jennifer

he didn't work up enough prepspiration

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Seems like the awards had more snubs than the Academy Awards from the sound of it.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible