News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on August 08, 2015, 09:44:35 PM
BD, Franchise, TyTy, Reya, and Powers are stranded on an island. They each have the same amount of money to purchase the only boat on the island to get off of it. Who lands the boat?

Teej does. He overpays for it. Trades it off for a younger boat. That boat is great but finds him unfit as an owner.  The boat leaves him stranded instead.

Justin

Then you all wake up and wonder why the fuck you're talking about bidding on boats.

Black Death

question is moot ... ain't no black man getting on a boat again , fool me once before , never again
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Black Death on August 08, 2015, 10:59:51 PM
question is moot ... ain't no black man getting on a boat again , fool me once before , never again
+1
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Justin on August 08, 2015, 10:48:48 PM
Then you all wake up and wonder why the fuck you're talking about bidding on boats.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I thought we had a karma/smite thing for if we liked what someone said
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Quote from: Rob on August 09, 2015, 01:35:51 PM
I thought we had a karma/smite thing for if we liked what someone said

Uhhhh... We do.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can someone check into the tie breaker between Boise and Wyoming and also Reno/Bismarck

Thanks

Totally hungover and possibly drunk from this weekend still so expect the update to take a long time tonight...

BLAHHHHHHHHH
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

Boise has the TB over me...

Let me check Reno/Bismarck

Strike

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 09, 2015, 02:04:50 PM
Can someone check into the tie breaker between Boise and Wyoming and also Reno/Bismarck

Thanks

Totally hungover and possibly drunk from this weekend still so expect the update to take a long time tonight...

BLAHHHHHHHHH

Boise had the tiebreaker by 9 points overall, each won a game. One sec on Reno/Bismarck.

Jon

Bismarck won both games over Reno... so they win that tiebreaker.

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 09, 2015, 02:04:50 PM

Thanks

BLAHHHHHHHHH

Attaway!

As an FYI - that's my excuse next weekend if the play-offs take to that point.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

The TeeJ of Philly

Wow the wrong one was traded