News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

It may be the after effects of a bachelor party but, did everyone just back out of their deals to make shittier versions of them?

Rob

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 16, 2015, 11:03:18 AM
It may be the after effects of a bachelor party but, did everyone just back out of their deals to make shittier versions of them?

Some of us are giving things away for free...

SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Some people upgraded their deals...

The TeeJ of Philly

Debatable.

Note to self: don't discuss deals with Adam, BD, or TyBuck for a while. Little confusion sends them in the other direction rather than using the time they have to you know work out the confusion

Jon

What did they do wrong? lol

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Rob on August 16, 2015, 10:41:37 AM
Oh yeah that backing outta trades thing sure is something. :P

Tell me about it...

Adam Wrong

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 16, 2015, 11:11:03 AM
Debatable.

Note to self: don't discuss deals with Adam, BD, or TyBuck for a while. Little confusion sends them in the other direction rather than using the time they have to you know work out the confusion

Tbh it wasn't confusion. Both me and tim dealt with the same person for the same player. Rather than see one of us screwed over we worked a deal to help us both

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 16, 2015, 11:03:18 AM

I have a hangover and I was thinking the same thing earlier lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Some of you haven't learned a thing in 10+ seasons.

Mike Powers

To whom are you referring?

Jon

Quote from: J-Reb on August 16, 2015, 12:44:04 PM

Expand on that...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

TimBucktuo

Quote from: J-Reb on August 16, 2015, 12:44:04 PM

Winnings changed you man

:p

J-Reb

Rob

This is where I say thanks in advance for everyone that works on the spreadsheet... I'd be lost without it
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on August 16, 2015, 01:27:39 PM
This is where I say thanks in advance for everyone that works on the spreadsheet... I'd be lost without it

Ditto.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible