News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on August 19, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
In the FCD that should read Wyoming (1) ---> Kentucky

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 19, 2015, 09:31:30 PM
- Again I wont be following what trades for people to move up and down the draft are relevant

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

T-Bonizzle

Ian did I dream this....or did you say that retiring player coaches would just move their salary over to PR if we didn't try to do anything about it?

Mike Powers

Damn, try to negotiate and get $2 million sucked out of ya.  It's like a "How Dare You Question Me" tax.  :(

Mike Powers

I saw TJ offering a contract to a regionally scouted player.  Do those players not need to be drafted first?

Gates

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM
I saw TJ offering a contract to a regionally scouted player.  Do those players not need to be drafted first?

They never were last off season.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM

4 of the players in the free agency, I had regionally scouted during the playoffs. Didn't know they were on the sheet until I looked at the sheet and saw my guys on the list.

Mike Powers

Ahh, it seems that my regional scouts were on that list too.  Well, that was money well spent.....

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 19, 2015, 10:39:15 PM
Ahh, it seems that my regional scouts were on that list too.  Well, that was money well spent.....

GM Franchise

I'm going by this list. It says Snyder signed with the AAA.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 19, 2015, 10:39:15 PM

It is since you know more about them and your coach has a small relationship with them now...

Mike Powers

I know more about them?  There was more information in the free agent sheet than I got from my scouting.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Chen on August 19, 2015, 10:44:50 PM
It is since you know more about them and your coach has a small relationship with them now...

What regional scouting are you getting and can I have it?

T-Bonizzle

I was just guessing. I wasted my scouting on a player who magically stopped existing so...