News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

I was going to go for him...

Then I opened up his picture and thought...

"Well that would be a pr nightmare."

Jon

Franchise knew about the possible connection...

We talked about it in the mibbit chat.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on August 27, 2015, 08:08:04 AM
Franchise knew about the possible connection...

We talked about it in the mibbit chat.

We did? Don't remember that. I remembered a few others but not that one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 27, 2015, 08:12:46 AM
We did? Don't remember that. I remembered a few others but not that one.

Lol... Yeah, we talked about him. Jen and Bd were there too.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Ah I was there too as bd showed me how to view the images

GM Franchise

School year just started and I've been bombarded so I easily just forgot.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Where did you see his picture?

Adam Wrong

There's a database of images I can access from my work phone but lists all the player images

Justin

Quote from: Adam Wrong on August 27, 2015, 09:27:59 AM
There's a database of images I can access from my work phone but lists all the player images

Is that linked somewhere on the boards?

J-Reb

...they haunt my dreams.

Domingo

You have to right click an image and get the url, then just take off the name of the player

Adam Wrong

BD linked me. I'll link you later

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hi Guys

First off, sorry for being a bit hit and miss this week. As per usual work has decided to kick this blondie's backside for most the week. Anyways, I have just done a bit of updating for Season 20 based on scouting. I am trying to make (as the game evolves) your decision making process not just about players, but also staff and putting even more emphasis on budget balancing. The max salary for rookies for the last few seasons has seen an increase in PR demand for those agents to get their rookies exposure and extra cash.

Now for Season 20 (as all Season 19 scouting was concluded sometime back) your coaches abilities play even more into how your team operates not just on the court, but the information you can get from the Assistants and Youth coaches as well. Make sure to check it out. Once more will put value into those GMs who rightly know how to balance the books for the type of team they want representing them on the court.

Keep enjoying yourselves
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

So...Bone, BD, myself and then Jen to wrap up the draft. Alright alright alriiiightttt...

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"