News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Jimmy Gooch

I hope I didn't ruin it! That would be epic!!!!!!!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Jimmy Gooch on May 12, 2016, 03:35:30 PM
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Tuffy end up turning into some type of genetic freak, 9 feet tall, blue skin, still has his capacity as a scientist. The Feds could chase them around all season and he could always just barely get away after a game. He produces the proper documentation and they leave him alone and he is a beast of a player for the next few seasons. It would be tough to face it, but man could Talon and Franchise have fun with that!

I'd have a literal monster on my team...MAKE IT HAPPEN!  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 12, 2016, 03:42:14 PM
I was hoping he'd turn into Megamind and become like a basketball coaching genius A+ type of coach...instead he ended up turning into Dr. Manhattan...

Wasn't he already an A+ coach????????

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Jon on May 12, 2016, 03:47:49 PM
Wasn't he already an A+ coach????????

He was getting close to it. He was an A-...

Still the best assistant I ever had, however short lived it was. ;----;

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on May 12, 2016, 03:48:33 PM
He was getting close to it. He was an A-...

Still the best assistant I ever had, however short lived it was. ;----;

Which is why I took the risk and unfortunately it went like it usually does for me...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

GM Franchise

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Jimmy Gooch

Man, I was hoping to see Franchise sign him to a player contract instead of a coaching contract. Legit on the Beast Mode.

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM Jimmy Gooch on May 12, 2016, 05:10:10 PM
Man, I was hoping to see Franchise sign him to a player contract instead of a coaching contract. Legit on the Beast Mode.

That would be ideal.

GM Jimmy Gooch

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

PED scandal incoming in Texas....

Cory

Franchise goes out with the Monstars week 1.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Jimmy Gooch