News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

It must be expensive hanging out with those girls.  With the follow up STD shots and everything.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 08, 2016, 07:06:51 PM
It must be expensive hanging out with those girls.  With the follow up STD shots and everything.

Not really. It's easy to weed out the hoes. They usually be like...

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ty on June 08, 2016, 06:17:08 PM
Yikes. Looks like franchise and I have completely different perception on what a hot woman is.

What do you mean? Do you like women who look like something that came out of House Harkonnen?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

i was going to compare highlighter party goers to the age of franchises students. Then I realized he's in Vegas and that sort of shit is popular because of adult versions of franchises students.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 08, 2016, 08:47:12 PM
What do you mean? Do you like women who look like something that came out of House Harkonnen?

I don't know what that is, googling it didn't help either.

I mean, those women seem icky :p

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on June 08, 2016, 10:22:20 PM
i was going to compare highlighter party goers to the age of franchises students. Then I realized he's in Vegas and that sort of shit is popular because of adult versions of franchises students.

Dude, you have no idea. I'm here surrounded by them. I feel like Darryl in the Walking Dead when he's out on a solo mission.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ty on June 08, 2016, 11:24:47 PM
I don't know what that is, googling it didn't help either.

I mean, those women seem icky :p

C'mon, man. I'm over here like Dan Blizerian when I'm out all the time lol. But yeah there are some Jerry Springer guest types and low class hookers around so I'll give you that.  8) 

Cory

When I saw my sheet (doing my best Pancho)

...when I saw just SOME of the East

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Mike Powers

Do we get to know how well the specialized training went?

Dorling

I assume the coaches would highlight if it went particularly well or particularly badly? A couple have mentioned it in their reports.

Mike Powers

The East is fucking STACKED. I mean.....DAMN!

Gates

4 teams make the playoffs and like 8 could lol gonna be a fun season!

Cory

safe to say if a team from the East can win it all, may be the most impressive win the FBL history.

Curious to how the rest of the teams in the West look. No real weak teams off the bat thus far.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors