News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OOC - TOP FBL MOMENTS

Started by Black Death, November 30, 2012, 04:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

per Ian suggestion starting this thread... I will post little later with mine moments  , but I would like   to hear all the GM's Top Five FBL moments so far ... There have been plenty that for sure .  What do you remember most
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

#1... Black Death mispelling OOC.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Want to thank Ian for the correction ...

5)  from Season 6 - Black Death ( me) signs Scotty Fletcher  to 13 million dollar contract , before he even speaks to his head coach ... safe  to say it not going to be a good season
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

I really only have this season to go off of.

Not any specific order.

1. James calling Massimo one of the best FBL players.

2. Me not addressing Bogolov's vodka and hookers.

3. Texas and Tampa Bay making a trade even though one of them was locked in,

4. James beating out Steven for the rights to Coach Moses Franks by TWO seconds.

5. Majority of GM's fucking up in the pre-season with coaches and players!

Hondo

Famous actors and Biologists Sean Cravolta and Tim Busride, along with 90's musician Dreck and star of TV's The Queen of Kings, Rita Bigtitty all buy Hollywood Stars season tickets.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

1. Mike Flips posting nude pictures of Moses Franks' sister all over the Roswell locker room.
2. Country Sampson Underpants/Poop Gate
3. Fartgate/Boogergate happening the same week in Roswell.
4. Nestgate
5. Jordan Brandon Paranormal Activity
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 30, 2012, 08:19:05 PM
1. Mike Flips posting nude pictures of Moses Franks' sister all over the Roswell locker room.
2. Country Sampson Underpants/Poop Gate
3. Fartgate/Boogergate happening the same week in Roswell.
4. Nestgate
5. Jordan Brandon Paranormal Activity

Fartgate was my favorite story of all FBL.  Thanks for bringing that up!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 30, 2012, 09:19:10 PM
Fartgate was my favorite story of all FBL.  Thanks for bringing that up!

You're welcome. Had to combine it with Boogergate since they happened on the same week involving the same team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

For the less knowledgeable FBL players (me), can you explain Fartgate?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on November 30, 2012, 09:49:19 PM
For the less knowledgeable FBL players (me), can you explain Fartgate?

Jimmy Street and DaKool Fox grabbed Moses Franks, held him down, and farted in his face repeatedly while everyone not named Kadeon Apollo and Brother Leo stood around and did nothing about it.

Hondo

That's known in sophomoric circles as a "beef stew".

Also, this is your new Boise head coach, lady and gentlemen...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

GM Franchise

Watch him become the new Coach Winchester.  :P

Hondo