News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Official Superhero Game Thread

Started by Gary, February 23, 2010, 01:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Ok...

So I've got Batman (Bruce Wayne).  Fair enough.  Then I want...

Darth Vader

He's been in comics, and his character starts and ends as good.  So, there ya go.  I want the baddest motherfucker in the universe.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Midas

Quote from: Gary on February 26, 2010, 09:18:17 PM
Seeing as I may not be at the Computer tommorow I'm gonna post the theme and List here so once B posts the next one after him can go.

Big Sexy Bone
Black Death
Speedy
Lemke
Allister Black
Donnovan Midas
FNord
Josh
Murder 101
Triple B
Jag

The theme is.. GOLDEN AGE of Comics! Only character who where created before 1956 are available to be chosen. Doesn't have to be a Superhero for this round, but must follow the year limit.

So lets get this started... Bone is up...

T-Bonizzle

The Human Torch (Android Jim Hammond)

Along with
Flash
Spawn

Black Death

Green Lantern ( Alan Scott)

Black Death Team

1. Wolverine

2. Savage Dragon

3. Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

1. Peter Parker (Spiderman)
2. Judge Dredd

3. Namor (The Sub-Mariner)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Exile

Captain Marvel

Draft:
Superman
Invincible
Captain Marvel

Tezmission Black

Ares(Ares)<---Supervillain

Team Otherworld

Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)
The Witchblade(Sara Pezzini)
Ares(Ares)

Midas

Round 1 - Tony Stark
Round 2 - Hellboy
Round 3 - The Joker

Fnord

For the record, I don't think a villain or a SUPERVILLAIN like a few of these teams have one them should ever be on a "Superhero Team" as is the point of this draft.  I will continue and not say a damned thing about anyone else's pick, no matter how bad or wrong they are.  Thanks for responding to my PM, Gary... oh wait.. that was sarcastic...  my bad.

Next pick:

Hawkman (Carter Hall)

ROSTER:
1. Wonder Woman
2. Brit
3. Hawkman

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

You know what Fnord, fuck off I responded to your PM in the discussion board you dont like the game? Fine your being a big bitch and I dont need it you are out of the game, go run your own. Fnord's picks will be now available to be chosen in a later round

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

I didn't say that I didn't like the game.  I didn't say that at all.  I said that it doesn't make sense what is happening with the picks.  You said if anyone had any questions, to PM  you, which I did.  You chose instead not to respond to my PM, just to post what everyone else was posting to make me look more like an idiot.  You want to run me out of your game?  Fine.  That makes you the bitch though, not me.  Have fun with your game that makes absolutely no sense.  Good luck being a bitch, as well.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Gary

I answered your PM in the tread because you asked the same fucking question in the thread and since it was such a public question about the game I decided to take it to the thread sorry for not making you feel special and send u the same info I posted in the thread to your PM. You didnt say you didnt like the game..yet you said it was failing. End of subject, now whoever is next take your pick.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Zombie Gunn

Fnord

Don't sit here and argue with me.  Delete my posts and get on with your game.  I'm not someone that's going to sit back and let you get the last word.  I'm stubborn like that.  You kicked me out of your game for disagreeing with some of the other actions of the game.  I didn't break any rules all I did was have a discussion.  That shows that you are closed minded in discussing.  I said the game was failing because SUPER VILLAINS don't belong on SUPERHERO TEAMS.  That's just stupid.  Joker will NEVER be on a SUPERHERO team EVER.  Just saying.  

You didn't need me to feel special, I get that.  I didn't need to feel special.  But if someone has a question and they PM  you about it, it's obvious they weren't looking for a response in the open thread, otherwise I would've asked you in the open thread.  But instead, you disrespect me in the open thread and kick me out of your game.  

Congratulations.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

i know i kind of look like an ass for this but with Fnord gone I'm gonna take Wonder Woman
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.